X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Peaks/Hammond

Anyone else a Twin Peaks fan?

Have you guys noticed that Hammond on Twin Peaks is practically the same character as on SG-1?

I personally treat Twin Peaks as a strange prequel to SG-1 for Hammond.
    Check it out, it's one of the best series out there.
    Last edited by Crichton; 22 September 2005, 08:47 PM.

Never seen it so explain further
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I don't know how to write spoilers so they're not visible, and trust me you don't want Twin Peaks spoiled....so if you don't want to know STOP READING!!

In Twin Peaks Hammond (I forgot his real name) plays a U.S. General and towards the last part of the series, he gets abducted by aliens. The show focuses on character development and relationships-It doesn't fit perfectly but it's just funny to think of it as a prequel. It's definetly worth checking out...there are 30 episodes and a prequel movie that you should watch last.
      Last edited by Crichton; 22 September 2005, 08:48 PM.

Comment

He doesn't play a major role in the series, maybe slightly less than on SG-1.

Comment

to write spoilers do

[*spoil] your text here [/spoil*] without the *'s
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X