• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11:53 to Odessa (110)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    11:53 TO ODESSA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    Erica Kravid tries to convince Tommy to help her with her plan to build a better future, while Taylor leads a mission to rescue Micah Sanders from Sunstone. Matt Parkman uses Carlos to try and squeeze intel out of a captive Farah, and Miko finds herself in the far future.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 January 2016, 09:24 PM.

Pretty good Episode and as always, confusion is part of the Programm. Who saved Noah? Why is Miko supposed to go to the Past and Ren to the Future in order to save her real self? I hope they run into each other before that happens.

Got to say I hate how People are treating Evos, Melina obviously saved them and if Luke wasnt there, she could have been assaulted.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Pretty good Episode and as always, confusion is part of the Programm. Who saved Noah? Why is Miko supposed to go to the Past and Ren to the Future in order to save her real self? I hope they run into each other before that happens.

Got to say I hate how People are treating Evos, Melina obviously saved them and if Luke wasnt there, she could have been assaulted.
      Maybe Hiro finally got his powers back.. And saved Noah

As to the last part, i agree. Its crud like that, which if i WAS one of those EVO's, i would say "Pregogs have said its US Who will save humanity.. Maybe it doesn't deserve saving!"..

Comment

They should never have gone on break. I completely forgot this show existed until now.

Comment

I agree, i really hate these long breaks..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I agree, i really hate these long breaks..
            Especially with only 3 Episodes remaining. I really ask myself how qualified the People are that make these decisions.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Maybe they decided to do more than just the 3 more episodes, so they wanted the half way break to film the rest??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Maybe they decided to do more than just the 3 more episodes, so they wanted the half way break to film the rest??
                Wouldnt they have anounced that already? I at least cant find anything.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Unless they felt like holding that back to spoil us with some more eps!

Comment

Working...
                  X