This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan News/Discussion

Just after the destruction of the Twelve Colonies, two Cylon agents discuss the problem of the remaining humans, both on the planets, and those who have escaped into space. From there, the events of the series are shown from a Cylon perspective, and their underlying plan is revealed.

The film will be released on DVD, Blu-ray and for digital download on October 27, 2009 and is scheduled to air in November 2009 on Syfy, and more then likely on Sky One in the UK shortly after this.

The Plan was announced August 7, 2008 by Syfy as a two-hour Battlestar Galactica "special event" directed and written by series veterans Edward James Olmos and Jane Espenson, respectively. All the actors playing Cylons have been confirmed for the movie, except Lucy Lawless.

Im very excited about this!
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 11 August 2009, 06:59 AM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

I wonder if its going to start off with the Final Five being suffocated, and then sent to the fleet.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      I wonder if its going to start off with the Final Five being suffocated, and then sent to the fleet.
      I hope it starts earlier than that. I want it to start from when the fnal 5 first ressurect on board their orbiting ship.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        I hope it starts earlier than that. I want it to start from when the fnal 5 first ressurect on board their orbiting ship.
        Yeah that would be the best point to begin I think,

Comment

I would want to see from when the cylons and humans split from kobol. the events that took place on earth and the subsequent journey to the colonies.

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
            I would want to see from when the cylons and humans split from kobol. the events that took place on earth and the subsequent journey to the colonies.
            I doubt they will go back that far.. like its about the cylons plan for the 12 colonies.....infact its called the plan

Anything more about earth and kobol will either be done in the last episodes or else in the spin off caprica, thats what I think anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              I doubt they will go back that far.. like its about the cylons plan for the 12 colonies.....infact its called the plan

Anything more about earth and kobol will either be done in the last episodes or else in the spin off caprica, thats what I think anyway
              The new series Caprica is going to take place when the cylons originally arrive at the 12 colonies, why would they do a movie about the same thing??

Chronologically the only time period not explained in detail is the exodus of Kobol, and subsequent inhabitation of Earth.

Comment

The new series Caprica is going to take place when the cylons originally arrive at the 12 colonies, why would they do a movie about the same thing??
                Actually "Caprica" is going to take place prior to the Cylon War and the Final Five didn't arrive in the Colonies until the war had already begun.
                I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

when will be the movie released? this year?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post
                    Actually "Caprica" is going to take place prior to the Cylon War and the Final Five didn't arrive in the Colonies until the war had already begun.
                    Spoiler:
                    I meant the final five when I refered to cylons arriving at the colonies. Which took place during the armistice. So how could Caprica take place before the cylon war when "Daniel", the guy the show is kinda centered around, doesn't exist!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I meant the final five when I refered to cylons arriving at the colonies. Which took place during the armistice. So how could Caprica take place before the cylon war when "Daniel", the guy the show is kinda centered around, doesn't exist!!
                      Plot Hole.

Or the Ellen was, is lying about Daniel and he is not creation of her team but a creation of the twelve colony humans or a relic found of Kabol or somewhere else.

Perhaps they arrive at the colony and found Daniel a creation by human scientist or something . The cylons was unable to replicate the human technology, which they been studying and wanted itt so badly. When Ellen and her gang came and negotiated with them. Agreeing to help them, with their own technology, to reproduce the human work and give the Cylons the organic model technology/

Cavil then back stabbed the lot of them, destroying Daniel, who was superior to Cavil, I suspect in a lot more ways than just being more human, suffocated the final five, and some how planted the neuron chips in to the other Cylons Or he created the current generation metal Cylons, design from schematics found on the final five vessel, which was superior to current twelve colony Cylons models and he had the new ones wipe out the twelve colony cylons completing his grab for power. He then went on to reprogramme the other models as his loyal metal cylons wipe them out and as they were resurrecting he wipe all knowledge from their minds of what he did.

The problem with the above is that one would of thought the Adarma and his superiors would known about the organic technology created by human scientists, it unlikely such a research project would of gone unnoticed. .

Or Caprica pilot is being rewritten after they finish up the BSG and the new film The Plan. They will then rewrite the Caprica scripts to fit the stories they made up on the go for BSG.

or it a plot hole.
                      or the answers will be reveal in the next three episodes of BSG or the The Plan.

Personnaly I am hoping the Plan will start with cylon war in full flow, with the ff arriving in the middle of it undetected by the colonies. We the follow the events of Adarma finding the lab and the ship taking off. This being the first hour or so of the film. The second part being on the FF creating/recreating the organic cylon technology and Cavil revealing his evil plans to destroy everyone that he does not control in some form or another.
                      Last edited by knowles2; 09 March 2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Or the Ellen was, is lying about Daniel and he is not creation of her team but a creation of the twelve colony humans or a relic found of Kabol or somewhere else.
                        Ellen and Anders both said it. They're not lying, and RDM confirmed it in his podcast.

Comment

i'm not sure if you misunderstood the entire show, of if you just aren't watching

Comment

Knowles, your spelling is horrible mate
                            Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                              Knowles, your spelling is horrible mate
                              I know

Comment

Working...
                              X