Starting with season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting with season 2?

Hello, I was just reading an article about Grimm and it sounds pretty interesting. Am I going to be totally lost if I didn't see season 1 ?

i would personally watch it all, since there is a story arc that develops throught the season, leading to the finale which ends in a cliffhanger.

but if you can only watch some episodes watch:

pilot
    beeware
    the coins of fuchsbau
    leave it beavers (this episode is just really funny)
    woman in black
    Last edited by blueray; 13 August 2012, 05:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

If you don't have time to watch all of Season 1 before the beginning of Season 2, I would suggest watching at least Season 1's first episode. However, as blueray mentioned, if you don't watch the entire season you'll miss many of the character and storyline developments that have so many of us looking forward to the start of Season 2 tonight.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

as the others said, it would be better to watch season 1 first

but if tonight you want to start watching season 2, then I would suggest that at least you read this season 1 recap first

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13461533
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
          as the others said, it would be better to watch season 1 first

but if tonight you want to start watching season 2, then I would suggest that at least you read this season 1 recap first

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13461533
          Thank you! That was helpful, I'll see if I can follow tonights episode!

Comment

NBC has also a vid up called "8 months" where you can learn in a couple of minutes the storyline of the show. But if you are not from the US don't use the offical site, go to YT. Don't know why but videos NBC have on their site doesn't work outside the US

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I'd suggest watching season 1 first, but you can also watch this to give you an idea of what's going on.

sigpic

Comment

i'm the same way i started with season 2 due to my stepmother watching it and i gotta tell you it is awesome. i'm going to see how much season 1 is and i may pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                  I'd suggest watching season 1 first, but you can also watch this to give you an idea of what's going on.
                  Well, the vid is no longer available . Wanted to give the link to a friend I made noisy during the last weeks. YT says it's private now. *kicks NBC*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

For me, every episode was very enjoyable, and "Monster of the Week" ones especially. Why would you miss any of that ? It is especially interesting to watch Nick discovering his legacy step by step.

Comment

Working...
                    X