Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit eggs

Happy Easter everybody!

Rabbit eggs are real, that's why we get chocolate eggs during Easter times. I heard the harvest was quite good this year.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Of course rabbit eggs are real. The best ones can be obtained from veterinarians, just ask to be updated if someone brings a rabbit for neutering.
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Also ensure they are free-range bunnies for optimal quality and taste.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I thought we had decided to cage lizards in egg farms and use their eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          I thought we had decided to cage lizards in egg farms and use their eggs.
          That's a completely different game of thrones!
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

You guys actually want to find out what lizard eggs taste like? I saw the austrich egg once on Fear Factor w/ Joe Rogan, wasn't pretty.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
            X