• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Good (312)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON THREE
    FOR GOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    Morgan Edge survives an attempt on his life and blames Lena Luthor -- making him the prime suspect when Lena herself is attacked. Alex tries to help Sam find answers after she realizes that she is losing time.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2018, 08:50 PM.

Katie McGrath blew this ep away. She was amazing as always with all the different emotions she went through. Lena is a much better character when the don't bog her down with the romance stuff. Katie and Adrian play off each other amazingly well. They made this ep really good. But I didn't see the Lillian thing. That was a surprise.

Lena is getting closer to finding out who Supergirl is, although I think there's no way she doesn't actually know, or at least have a strong suspicion after all the hints we've had over the course of a season and a half.

So I wonder when they'll find out about Sam being Reign, I don't think it can be much longer now. So Reign was manufactured, and she isn't actually a Kryptonian? I was waiting on the needle breaking lol

One thing, well two things I didn't like about the ep. Guardian and James. I thought they were pretty much done with Guardian seeing as we've barely saw him this season. I thought they'd have realised their mistake and dumped it. Also James doesn't ned to be there, he serves no real purpose on the show any more

I always love seeing Melissa and Katie onscreen together. They have such good onscreen chemistry, almost as good as Melissa/Chyler. And Kara putting her identity under threat to save Lena was a bonus

All in all Katie McGrath freakin' rocks. Her emotional range is top notch
    sigpic

Comment

The whole Guardian thing has never played with me. Dress him up all you want, he's still an ordinary human, and the only way an ordinary human wins against super powered aliens such as Kryptonians is by the grace of the writers.

It wouldn't really bother me if they wrote him out, along with James by having him lose a battle and his life in the process. That would track. But I doubt the franchise will allow them to kill off "Jimmy Olsen".

Comment

Batman would like a word with you
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I"m sure he would. But he has writers, too. Real life? Not so sure he would do well against superman

Comment

That's a non sequitur as most science fiction doesn't work in the real world
            Jelgate is right

Comment

True, some suspension of disbelief comes with the territory. But aside from writers' tricks, such as easy availability of Kryptonite, a human, even one with the resources and ingenuity of Bruce Wayne/Batman wouldn't stand a chance against a Superman.

I've always wondered just how so much Kryptonite found its way to Earth. Krypton blew up, but how far away is it? Light years at a bare minimum. The figure I've seen is 27 light years. The cloud of debris from that planet would expand outward from the point of origin in a spherical shape, becoming more dispersed as it got farther away. At our distance, wouldn't you expect that the pieces would be spread out rather thin, with a great deal of distance separating them. What are the odds that even one fragment of that planet landed on Earth?
              Yet, in the series, Kryptonite seems to be a common material on Earth, readily available to those who want it. It just doesn't track.

Comment

I guess in your world, outsmarting an enemy is non-existent
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Outsmarting is fine... Against a relatively equal opponent.
                  However, unless you can strip superman of his powers, such as with Kryptonite, he's gonna win now matter what a normal human thinks of.

Comment

That is outsmarting. You use a person's weakness to your advantage. Very few people in the comics are stronger than Superman but he has lost to people because other people use his weakness to kryptonite or the sun
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Enjoyed it...and I really thought Katie McGrath did an excellent job. I wonder if she'll ever find out that Kara is Supergirl?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Enjoyed it...and I really thought Katie McGrath did an excellent job. I wonder if she'll ever find out that Kara is Supergirl?
                        She must do eventually, considering her best friends are Supergilrl and Reign...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          She must do eventually, considering her best friends are Supergilrl and Reign...
                          I guess...only time will tell.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised she hasn't already. This incarnation of Supergirl doesn't seem to care who knows who she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              I'm surprised she hasn't already. This incarnation of Supergirl doesn't seem to care who knows who she is.
                              True...she is a bit loosey goosey about who knows.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X