• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odessa (102)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    ODESSA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Noah and Quentin travel to Odessa in search of answers, while Tommy's bully demands that he use his power to do him a favor. A New York woman is in over her head when she tries to hustle a telekinetic, and Luke and Joanne find themselves trapped in a child's bedroom. Meanwhile, Miko enters the world of a video game in the hopes of rescuing her missing father.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 September 2015, 09:16 PM.

Well, that was a good start. It still felt like Heroes and it remembered me alot of the first Episode of the original Series. That said, no way the Cheerleader died. She got fried by radiation once.

They seem to maintain the proofen formula of alot of setup and only in the last Episodes will it all come together. Cant wait, this is going to be fun.

I am not fond of Katana Girl though. Her logging in and out of the network in different Places and basically digitizing feels odd. Maybe because I watched to much Digimon, thats an old hat for me. Still, she enters the game at one location and rematerializes at a location similar to where she logged out. That makes no sense unless they explain that world on the show. So far its a Videogame with normal Servers, so there should be no real world equivalents for distance inside the game.

All I can guess by now is that Miko is really a AI. She was created by her father and sent to the real World. The sword has the Ability to awake dormant powers, so once she has it she turns to her real self.
    Last edited by tomstone; 25 September 2015, 03:25 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Well, that was a good start. It still felt like Heroes and it remembered me alot of the first Episode of the original Series. That said, no way the Cheerleader died. She got fried by radiation once.

They seem to maintain the proofen formula of alot of setup and only in the last Episodes will it all come together. Cant wait, this is going to be fun.

I am not fond of Katana Girl though. Her logging in and out of the network in different Places and basically digitizing feels odd. Maybe because I watched to much Digimon, thats an old hat for me. Still, she enters the game at one location and rematerializes at a location similar to where she logged out. That makes no sense unless they explain that world on the show. So far its a Videogame with normal Servers, so there should be no real world equivalents for distance inside the game.

All I can guess by now is that Miko is really a AI. She was created by her father and sent to the real World. The sword has the Ability to awake dormant powers, so once she has it she turns to her real self.
      Spoiler:
      if you watched the commercials for the show, you all ready know who her " father" is and that the city they are in, in both worlds, is supposed to be the same city, now I don't know how this whole thing is supposed to work, but there has got to be a reason that the girl was in an empty apartment, except for her fathers room and her room, and the fact that she didn't know what school she went to, so to answer your question, yes, I believe that she is an AI, and that there is some sort of connection to the computer world.

Comment

Working...
      X