• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatchlings (503)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    HATCHLINGS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503
    Pope and Sara go in search of the source of a seemingly endless supply of Skitters that is amassing near the 2nd Mass camp, which puts Sara in a precarious position. As Tom works to unite militias around the world, Maggie and Hal defy him to chase after a young girl and her Skitterized brother.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 July 2015, 09:12 PM.

Okay, so now we know what the creature is in Tom's dreams.

And they are setting up an epic showdown between Tom and Pope.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Too bad about Sara- wondered if they should have rescued her first-There was no time to stop for her-Now Pope will want revenge I agree^^.
      Guess the writers didn't want a kinder, gentler Pope. Also makes me wonder if they will kill him off before the season/series ends-maybe he'll go out in a blaze of glory

Also when Sara and Pope were sharing their feelings towards the end I kinda had the feeling she wouldn't survive that.

Comment

What happened to Sara just sucks. But it was bound to happen, simply because she and Pope had acknowledged how they felt about each other. Pope is now going to likely go off the deep end with his already big resentment towards Tom Mason.

I do think they could have split the group up with one going to help save Sara (if they even could have) and the rest going off to destroy the skitter/flying bug hatchery or whatever it was. There were certainly enough people that it could have been done.

Leave it to Hal to interrupt the "interrogation" of the overlord. He may be one of the good guys, but I keep liking Hall less all the time, especially with the way he treats his own brother because of "their" Sarah.

I felt badly for the girl introduced last episode being killed - and by her own brother no less. I really don't understand why they were even brought into the story since it didn't add anything to the story.

And it's really surprising that more people than Anthony are not suffering from PTSD. I knew the second he walked in and excused the other guy guarding the overlord that it was going to end badly.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for things to start turning in favor of the survivors. They've only got about 7 episodes left for something good to start happening.

Comment

Guessed Sarah would die the moment they started talking about all that stuff.

Tom has lit the fuse now with Pope...

Comment

Poor Pope
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Just caught this ep. Man were maggie and ben brave for doing that, getting into the overlord's mind knowing they would suffer.
              As for pope. Woa.. He was shafted by tom. In the past, as weaver said, he would have said 'hold off on the raid till we rescue her'.. Now cause of his 'rage out' he is imo not seeing straight.

Comment

yes Tom is definitely off as in the past he would have seen to it that Sara was rescued.. and as mentioned above they had enough people to do it.
                Pope's anger is justified IMO

Also didn't understand why they brought Caitlyn and her brother into the story to kill them off so quickly but perhaps it is just to show war is hell.....

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                  Also didn't understand why they brought Caitlyn and her brother into the story to kill them off so quickly but perhaps it is just to show war is hell.....
                  That made me scratch my noggin as well.

Comment

1. Yeah...basically...the "war is hell" thing...make them have to make an unkeepable promise to get food and then...

2. Also...they could have spared one or two people to save Sarah...

3. Can cut Hal slack with his behaviour...but the other two things were unneccersary thinking about it.

Let's see what happens.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Yep. Pope is justifiably pissed, and that look in his eyes at the campfire says he's trouble in the future.

Comment

Its not justifiable. The lives of the 2nd Mass outweigh one life.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                        X