Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Angels from BSG in Caprica

First and foremost...

I am not in the least bit advocating that James Callis and Tricia Helfer reprise their roles as Head-Baltar and Head-Six respectively.*

I had posted in the Caprica Pilot thread a mention about the angels, who we know as Head-Six and Head-Baltar, making an appearance in Caprica given that they would have been around at that time.

What I'm thinking is that it'd great if it turned out in the end that two of the secondary characters where indeed the angles who appeared in BSG as H-B/H-S. Maybe a cleaning lady in Adama's building and a gardner at whatever-his-name-is's house.

*For those who don't get that as Angels they choose to appear as H-B and H-S and as such can appear as anything that they choose to.

(P.S. I'm honestly thinking it's just a matter of time until a poster makes some comment about Callis and Helfer appearing as Head-Baltar and Head-Six as detracting from the story, completely missing the fact that as Angels they appear as they choose to and thus wouldn't appear as Baltar and Six, despite my obviously disclaimer.)
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

I like the idea of having the angels involved at some point.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I like the idea of having the angels involved at some point.
      (Honestly I would be excited to see BSG cameos in that way, but thats me)

Comment

I hope we don't. They appeared to the Five "before the end", and then to Baltar and Caprica "before the end" of that. Construction of Cylons and a Cylon war that's only a prelude to 'the end' doesn't fit in with that IMO.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I hope we don't. They appeared to the Five "before the end", and then to Baltar and Caprica "before the end" of that. Construction of Cylons and a Cylon war that's only a prelude to 'the end' doesn't fit in with that IMO.
          My idea is that they are there throughout the entire series as seemingly innoculous characters that only interact with the two main characters in what appear to be minor, insignificant roles - such as a gardner and cleaning lady, but do it in such a way that you as the viewer don't realize that they're angel nor do the main characters.

Comment

Maybe the angels were avatars?

Comment

thumbs up" i would love to see the angels at the end of the series as the war begins and have it end with

"all this has happen before and it will again" spoken by the angels as they walk the street and you see people getting killed and buildings blowing up around them.

and have the shape of things to come" playing till the fade of black.
              Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 13 March 2010, 12:22 PM.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                thumbs up" i would love to see the angels at the end of the series as the war begins and have it end with

"all this has happen before and it will again" spoken by the angels as they walk the street and you see people getting killed and buildings blowing up around them.

and have the shape of things to come" playing till the fade of black.
                I could definitely support that idea.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The angels cam appear as Zoe and lacey

Comment

People! Think about what it would be like if RDM announced that the angels are in the show but you have no idea of who they are and they seem utterly innocuous - such as the doorman at Adama's building or Greystone's housekeeper or gardener.

Comment

Right now I'm thinking that if the Angels are in the show, then Darius is one.

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                        People! Think about what it would be like if RDM announced that the angels are in the show but you have no idea of who they are and they seem utterly innocuous - such as the doorman at Adama's building or Greystone's housekeeper or gardener.
                        A lot of people would go crazy trying to figure out who they were.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          A lot of people would go crazy trying to figure out who they were.
                          and then oh yea when they watched bsg

Comment

The angels existed when the tribes left Kobol so it's quite plausible they'd show themselves to people of importance to guide them to their destiny's. Then again since they are good angels who only wants to help guide humanity to salvation nothing has happen yet to warrant their apperance.

The first Cylon war would be the best bet they'd show up if any.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                              The angels existed when the tribes left Kobol so it's quite plausible they'd show themselves to people of importance to guide them to their destiny's. Then again since they are good angels who only wants to help guide humanity to salvation nothing has happen yet to warrant their apperance.

The first Cylon war would be the best bet they'd show up if any.
                              according to sam the angels appeared on earth before the nuclear civil war. so it clear the higher power has taken a interest in all this for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X