• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siege Perilous (503)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    SIEGE PERILOUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 503
    Determined to help Emma, David embarks on a quest to retrieve a magical relic that Regina could use to communicate with the imprisoned sorcerer, but Arthur insists on joining him because of the dangers ahead. Meanwhile, Mary Margaret discovers the fate of her old friend Lancelot. Back in Storybrooke, Arthur seeks David's help to catch a thief who threatens the safety of the citizens of Camelot. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 October 2015, 11:13 PM.

I really liked this episode alot of implications
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Missed the first 10 miin, but otherwise a very cool episode.. Wonder what Swan has planned for Gold?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Missed the first 10 miin, but otherwise a very cool episode.. Wonder what Swan has planned for Gold?
        She's gonna try to make him a hero so he can pull the sword from the stone. I hope gold talks her down and helps her see that the darkness is manipulating her
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the person who thought up the episode title was an Andromeda fan as it's also the name for a class of warship in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            I wonder if the person who thought up the episode title was an Andromeda fan as it's also the name for a class of warship in Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda
            Probably not, it's Arthurian legend.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              She's gonna try to make him a hero so he can pull the sword from the stone. I hope gold talks her down and helps her see that the darkness is manipulating her
              I hope gold steps up and does that too!

Comment

All I could think about was "whoa, Gold has beefed up".
                But yeah, the Excalibur storyline is very intriguing and Arthur's turn to darkness was quite unexpected, as far as I'm concerned.

Things I didn't like was the toadstool(just ridiculous), Charming getting the big chair for no apparent reason(why does Arthur trust him?) and Regina screwing around with Zelena. She'll never be as likable as Rebecca Mader.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  Things I didn't like was the toadstool(just ridiculous), Charming getting the big chair for no apparent reason(why does Arthur trust him?) and Regina screwing around with Zelena. She'll never be as likable as Rebecca Mader.
                  Giving Charming the chair was probably a form of manipulation.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    Unlikely. The Siege Perilous is the seat at the round table that Merlin left reserved for the Knight who would one day find the Holy Grail. It's sometimes otherwise known as the Perilous Seat.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                      Giving Charming the chair was probably a form of manipulation.
                      Yeah Arthur is just using Charming to get what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                        Probably not, it's Arthurian legend.
                        oh I know...I was just being a GR's Andromeda nerd

Comment

Working...
                        X