Reason why the wraith didnt go to the rendevous point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reason why the wraith didnt go to the rendevous point

I've been wondering...why did the Wraith not go to the rendevous point with the rest of the fleet? I sort of agree with some other speculations, but I wanted to hear some more ideas!

Well, with the mission a success, and what was probably a shock to see the damage caused by the beam weapons, they weren't taking a chance that the others would turn on them. Plus, they had no reason to continue the alliance, the fight against the Asurans was over.

Comment

Jobs done, everybody can go there seperate ways... and besides the wraiths ships look like they took a huge beating from the galatic space battle and they prob didnt trust the Humans, if i was a commander i would of order the ships to destroy the hive ships at the rendevous...besides im pretty sure the wriath would of done the same thing if the humans ships were badly damaged...

...just a safty precaution
      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

The rest of the fleet was made up of humans who still see the wraith as enemies and the humans had a greater and more advanced fleet.
        sigpic

Comment

well i think the wraith would of attacked them but maybe seeing the earth ships weapons they were thinking not worth it

they probaly could take out traveler ships with ease but those earth weapons would of slaughted them
          sigpic

Comment

I'm with the majority who think they were scared by Earths new weapons, knowing the common enemy is gone you're back to being enemies again and against those beams they'd be toast.

Comment

They probably thought the fleet would have turned on them at the RV point, but I also think that Todd may have thought they would try to recapture him so he ordered the fleet to book it to avoid returning to Atlantis and regain his freedom once more.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                They probably thought the fleet would have turned on them at the RV point, but I also think that Todd may have thought they would try to recapture him so he ordered the fleet to book it to avoid returning to Atlantis and regain his freedom once more.
                When did people start calling him Todd? I always called him Starface because of his tattoo.

Comment

Damaged badly, rendevous with human races who faired better than you and hate your with a passion, and 2 ships that probably just scared you sh*tless because they mopped the floor with your most powerful adversary, and a ship of your most powerful adversary. And you do not have a numerical advantage, id leave.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Our alliance had served its purpose, there was no need for them to meet up with us

Comment

Spoiler for next episode
                      Spoiler:
                      They nicked a ZPM and are off to play with their new toy

Comment

The line, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, comes to mind. And since the enemy they shared is gone, they went back to being enemies. Same thing happened with the Goa'uld and the Tauri after the defeat of the MW Replicators. And also, another reason they didn't show up is because they just saw to human ships blow up the replicator ships with little or no effort. When the wraith were losing to the replicators like crazy. At least, we did find out one about the wraith, and that is the number of queens they have is dwindling and so that when wraith drones are killed not as many are being produced.

: Green is Good.
                        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator776 View Post
                          I've been wondering...why did the Wraith not go to the rendevous point with the rest of the fleet? I sort of agree with some other speculations, but I wanted to hear some more ideas!
                          To quote Shep from "Common Ground,"
                          Todd:"If we meet again?"
                          Shep:"All bets are off."
                          The job was done so the alliance was done and the Wraith and the Atlantis team are back to being enemies.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

6 damaged hives versus 8 human ships ?
                            not very good odds

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
                              When did people start calling him Todd? I always called him Starface because of his tattoo.
                              He's never officially been called Todd, but Joe Malozzi has taken to calling him that in his blog. I had assumed that Sheppard would name him that in an upcoming episode, but unless he comes back some time this season that is unlikely so I guess it's his unofficial name for now.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X