This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    You have your bacon, should I alter the deal further?
    Damn, you can't even get your Star Wars quotes right.

"I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      I don't even know what you folks are worried about, if you expected the dog to live, it should have bought it's own ticket.
      How long do we poor paying passengers have to put up with this kind of poor service?
      Did the dogs owner not pay for the dog's passage?

United's policy on in-cabin pets:

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con.../in_cabin.aspx

United allows domesticated cats, dogs, rabbits and household birds (excluding cockatoos) to travel accompanied in the aircraft cabin on most flights within the U.S. An in-cabin pet may be carried in addition to a carry-on bag and is subject to a $125 service charge each way. There is an additional $125 service charge for each stopover of more than four hours within the U.S. or more than 24 hours outside of the U.S.
      Sorry, charlie, your pathetic attempt to compare this to my stance on overweight flyers taking two seats fails miserably. The situations aren't even remotely similar.

Comment

GF was mocking you
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, it looks like United Airlines is at it yet again. United Airlines flight diverted after third pet incident in a week. These cases aren't people attempting to abuse the system and get animals on as emotional support or animals. And these incidents are happening after the airline beat a passenger for refusing to give up the seat he paid for to a United employee.

One would think that the airline would be treading lighting and working to improve themselves...not continue the negative press.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Well, it looks like United Airlines is at it yet again. United Airlines flight diverted after third pet incident in a week. These cases aren't people attempting to abuse the system and get animals on as emotional support or animals. And these incidents are happening after the airline beat a passenger for refusing to give up the seat he paid for to a United employee.

One would think that the airline would be treading lighting and working to improve themselves...not continue the negative press.
            Make United Great Again
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Make lawsuits again?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

If only those pets had guns?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post

More and more it is becoming clear that the core of the problem United's management and it's policies. The rank and file employees just don't have that much power in any large company.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    GF was mocking you
                    And as I noted, doing a pathetic job of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      And as I noted, doing a pathetic job of it.
                      U sure?
                      sigpic

Comment

The only thing I am sure of is that bacon is the best meat in existence and the Earth is not flat
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

The only thing I am sure of is that bacon is the best meat in existence and the Earth is not flat
                          Again and again, wrong. Steak is the best meat in existence.

Comment

especially organic pasturefed bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              More and more it is becoming clear that the core of the problem United's management and it's policies. The rank and file employees just don't have that much power in any large company.
                              Seems like the "rank and file" employees aren't trained properly either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                especially organic pasturefed bacon
                                That just means better food for the pigs. I'm okay with this
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X