Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pscard
    replied
    C - Called a roofer last week. Tomorrow his crew will be here replacing the shingles, ridge vent, and possibly some plywwod.

Leave a comment:

• SGalisa
    replied
    A = Asleep... that's where I've been. Otherwise, snow & ice shoveling and getting pain therapy on my back because of all that. Laundry loads and the usual, when not asleep. Oh, and tending to a recovering hubby from minor surgery with major wound care (that was over a week ago).

B= BTW... hugs and prayers imzadi35. I was going to email you this night, but I got sick earlier and had to lay down (again for that). Maybe in the next few days I'll let you know when I'm finally able to finish it.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    X - X-rays and a CAT scan of my head they did as well as an MRI because of some pretty nasty headaches I've been having. Pressure on the left side of my head that won't quit with anything strenuous. So I see a neurologist next week on Wednesday. I'll let you know what they say there.

Y - Yes, it's bad, but I'm dealing with it.

Z - Z says where is everyone??????

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    U - Unusually cold here today in NE South Dakota. Highs of only 9 above for where I live. Brrrrrrrr!

V - Visited Florida for our family Christmas/New Year's vacation. Guess what I got to do?

W - Was so much fun! I learned a lot on the trip though. First, book DIRECTLY with Disney. The travel agent we used didn't tell us much of anything about the Magic Bands we had, how many Park Hopper days we had, etc. Disney would have done that.

Second, I would spend more time in the Keys of Florida. It was gorgeous there! Temps were above normal for the area while we were there. But I would book all the excursions beforehand like scuba diving/swimming with the dolphins, etc. as well. Otherwise we had loads of fun on our trip!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    T - Took a while, but all of the Christmas lights are up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X