• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

R - Really having doubts about staying at my job or finding something else. Not sure where the Lord wants me though.

S - So I had the nerve testing for carpal tunnel don on Friday in Sioux Falls last week. I DON'T like it at all! It really hurt a little, especially on my right arm when they did it. That's the bad hand and unfortunately also my dominant hand. I won't know the test results until the middle of next week, however. So I guess it's just a waiting game to see if I have to have surgery.

T - The surgery for me would mean I wouldn't be able to finish out this season's bowling league with my husband's team. It's okay though. We have a sub if we need him, who is also the sponsor of our team. So it's okay.

Comment

U - Until it heals, you can practice bowling with your good arm until you become proficient.

V - Very sure you'll become ambidextrous!
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

W - What on Earth???

XYZ - I tried to upload a photo but got this message:

20210316_185138.jpg
            Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 713.3 KB but you only have 236.7 KB of 2.88 MB remaining.
            A - Any idea what this is about?
            (Chosen One)

Comment

B - Because it was a space issue, I cropped and reduced the size of the photo and was able to upload it.

C - Can you see what it looks like?

D - Detached it from my loquat tree.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              (Chosen One)

Comment

Cute!

Comment

E = Either I'm dying slowly and it hasn't been medically confirmed yet, or I'm still just having a long-term reaction to the COVID vaccine (more than 2 months ago). Still got swollen fluid lump in my armpit... It hasn't gone away, but whatever showed up on the imagining scan and the radiologist said nothing looked abnormal... every doctor so far isn't concerned, nor will be until something worse happens. Expecting this situation to continue long-term, until at least the swelling goes down... which it hasNOT.

Comment

F - Fluid lump?!
                    G - General anesthetic
                    H - Have a needle
                    I - Inserted
                    J - Just suck some fluid out, get it tested

Comment

K - Krap! Trig is right. You should have that tested.

L - Lovely rain we're getting today here where I live. It's still raining, and it's given us about an inch at least, but I hope we get a lot more.

M - Me? I LOVE the smell of rain coming, but sometimes it smells like dead fish. Gross!

Comment

Quote from Trig, July 6, 2021, 04:37 AM
                        F - Fluid lump?!
                        G - General anesthetic
                        H - Have a needle
                        I - Inserted
                        J - Just suck some fluid out, get it tested

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                        K - Krap! Trig is right. You should have that tested.

L - Lovely rain we're getting today here where I live. It's still raining, and it's given us about an inch at least, but I hope we get a lot more.

M - Me? I LOVE the smell of rain coming, but sometimes it smells like dead fish. Gross!
                        N = Not happening... I appreciate the concerns, but I have already looked into other areas... Sad to say this, but when all of my doctors claim there are no abnormalities found in the imaging tests and blood-work, the health insurance company will not pay for further tests. Two of my doctors track my lymph system's health, and both of them said nada (nothing) about anything being afflicted. Mentioned it to my heart doctor, and he wasn't concerned either. So, if the lumpy fluid area does not go away and I have to get a BOOSTER vaccine, and then have another adverse side-effect reaction, my situation will only get worse. Expecting a shorter life span at that rate, then. With all of the other problems going on in this world, it's just not worth fighting for any more. If I die, I die... so be it, and I'm expecting to NOT go thru the added expense of chemo/radiation treatments either.. That just prolongs the inevitable, IMHO. Sounds like suicide in a sense, but I'm not the one pushing to enforce these vaccines on people who have adverse reactions, including long-term fatigue and other "lymph-system" issues.

O = Ohhhhhhhh... it's really weird that years ago, my birthday twin co-worker said that her mom passed away from cancer in her lymph fluid system. Her armpits swelled up... which clued the doctors into what was really wrong with her health. She died shortly later from Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Since I seem to have several Hodgkin's variety of symptoms so far, and this has probably been going on since before the COVID vaccines, I suspect I have the lesser cancerous type of lymphoma. HOT sweats (past menopause), extreme fatigue, and now the swollen lymph glands in the armpit(s)... yeah, the non-vaccinated armpit began to get slightly swollen, too about a month after the 2nd COVID-19 vaccine. Coincidence? IDK.

P = Possibly thinking that if I have Hodgkin's lymphoma, the COVID vaccine just accelerated the immune system to start working against me, regardless of how many vitamins I have been taking to ward off COVID, in general. So, all of those rumors from other people claiming the vaccines may have this sort of reaction on people, just might be true. IDK. I'm beginning to not care at all any more at this rate.

Q = Quack like a duck... if something quacks like a duck, it just might be a duck! duh. That's what I'm thinking this whole lymphoma issue is starting to look like. However, in the meantime, I am doing my utmost best to take care of the family I have, who matter the most in my life. It's not fair to them for me to simply give up. But giving up doesn't mean I have to go pay out of my own pocket for health test results the medical experts might deny is actually happening. Then it's not financially fair to me. It's a dilemma that one has no control over, especially when TPTB won't help. At least I know I am not the only person experiencing possible "adverse" reactions to an allergy that TPTB won't identify and tell me what is causing this.

Comment

Huggles, SG!

R - Really hope you're here for a while yet. Hoping it's not what you're thinking, either!

S - Sun is out today, and it's supposed to get up to 84 today. No rain fortunately!

T - Took and made ramen noodles for lunch with freshly made Italian dressing on them. I use the packets of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix to make it. It was really yummy!

U - Unusually red my right eye is today. Somehow I busted ANOTHER blood vessel in it yesterday. So I'm going to call my eye doctor and see if I can get in to see him this week to figure out why this is happening. Four bloodshot eyes in two months is worrisome for me!
                          Last edited by imzadi35; 29 July 2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

V - Very smoky and white here from that smoke, and it's affecting everyone, even pets.

W - Wind is coming from the North, and the fires are from near Lake Winnipeg in Canada.

XYZ says I hope everyone's okay and that no lives were lost.

Comment

A - Absent I've been for a while.

B - Been catching up on posts here.

C - Covid affecting so many people.

D - Delta variant on the rise, but noticing mask-wearers are in the minority.

E - Especially noticing some people stare at me because I wear a mask. Doesn't bother me, but hope it inspires them.

F - Far too long I've been gone and sad to see y'all not feeling well. Please take care of yourselves as best you can.

G - Grew my first pineapple from one my late girlfriend's mother gave me in March 2019.

H - Harvested yesterday.

I - It's small, but that's expected if the parent pineapple is also small.

J - Joyfully decided to grow more pineapple plants over the last two years. There are 8 plants in the yard including the one from which the pineapple was harvested. That one is growing a new slip and I hope it'll produce another pineapple.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

K --Kewl! Good to see you, stranger! How have you been?

L - Love pineapple! How did it taste?

M - Me? I didn't have a good Friday afternoon. I take bipolar meds, and one of them gives me terrible night sweats when taken at bedtime, so I take it in the morning now. Anyway, I had forgotten it that morning, and things snowballed badly to where by 4:45 that evening I was laying in bed crying and wanting to be alone forever. I even asked my hubby if he was ready to give up on me, and he told me no and to stop thinking like that. I felt so bad that night! I did get my one med later that night about 4:50 pm when I remembered it, but it was too late to help.

Yesterday and today are MUCH better, and I remembered my meds this morning, thank God. However, I'm still feeling like things aren't good, so I have an appointment with my psych Dr. to get my meds checked and possibly adjusted. That's on the 6th of this month. So I'll let you all know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X