• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B - But where is everyone????
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

C - Computer not working well since September.

D - Decided to reinstall Windows and download drivers.

E - Everything should be back to normal soon.

Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

F - Finally!! Someone came in!

G - Good grief! Sorry to hear about your computer. I hope you get it working again soon.

H - Highs here were only in the 20's today, and there's snow in the forecast for tomorrow. It's too early for that!

Comment

I = I'm sick with a sinus infection. Started last week. Been working on healing it with Vitamin C, Zinc, D(3), and just found out that Pineapple Juice is supposed to help break up mucous. Lots of pineapple juice... I just added that to my diet of things to take... Not sure how it's working, if it's working, but there seems to be some clearing up of the phlem and running nose faucet. Been taking salads every other day or so to keep the sinusitus away. But just read that "Dandelion" (leaf?) helps heal a lot of cancers of digestive issues away. Interesting... tho, I'm not sure what (or how bad) the taste is like (pill form or salad leaf?).

Comment

J - Just hope you feel better very soon.

K - Kinda interesting how often the number 47 has appeared in Star Trek episodes over the years.

L - Lately, I've been seen it frequently in real life.

M - My experiment a few weeks back was to count the number of times I've encountered that number in one week's time.

N - Now I want to share the results with you. In one week I saw 47 a total of 28 times. Check this out: 4 x 7 = 28!!!
            Last edited by pscard; 14 November 2019, 10:47 AM.
            (Chosen One)

Comment

O = Outdoor air is being filled with bad dust particles (and any airborne germs, too). Town stirring up dust at superfund site, so, this is beyond the control of people in the area. Anyone passing thru breathes in the dust particles, and it can cause respiratory problems. I have cold-like symptoms that have resulted from being exposed to that air, and it's one of those situations that won't go away for about a month. We've been thru this before with another incident a few years ago. Everyone got sick with a bronchitis-like infection that didn't go away for about 2 months. Had to go on antibiotics for that, but there isn't anything to dry up the runny sinus faucet if there is no sinusitis yet. Tried everything... nothing is really making it go 100% away. Trying also to prevent this from getting worse, but someone at work also had a chronic cough, so whatever I picked up might be a morphed thing between the air outside and the inside air at work. Spraying away germs with "disinfectant sprays" only works to a point. Beyond that, it's sleeping in near upright position, and relying on Nyquil-like products to sleep.

Comment

P - Perhaps you can wear a dust mask?

Q - Questions I would have for the mayor and state senators regarding the possible long-term heath issues.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Really want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and hope that you all stay safe in your travels. Love you all!

Comment

S = Still fighting some sort of respiratory infection. Off the antibiotic now. But it came in handy when I fell and scraped my hand during a downhill, sidewalk fall (of my own carelessness). Antibiotic was fighting on 3 levels... sinus infection, badly scraped hand (down to muscle and probably bone area), and my good knee is now my new, bad knee. Can't exercise properly with it. Day #9 of healing from fall. Still dealing with healing. It was interesting watching how the "sinews" and other stuff were being repaired into the skin day by day. But I wouldn't recommend hurting oneself just to see such amazing wonders occur. Videos from/about someone else would be a better option...

Comment

T - That's too bad, SGalisa!! Hope you heal and get well quickly!

U - Upwards of 17.5 inches of heavy, wet snow my town got last weekend, but I'm visiting Branson, MO, right now as I'm on vacation.

V - Very much wish all of you a happy and prosperous, joyous new year!

Comment

W - Where did everybody go?

Comment

XYZ says I'm still here! *waves*

A - And another one bites the dust! *LOL*

B - Been dealing with some bad eyesight. My eyes have cataracts that my eye doctor says aren't bad enough. However, they're really bothering me, so I plan to make an appointment to have them rechecked and see where they are. Please hope for the best for me.

Comment

C = Calm moment in the midst of a busy winter.

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                            W - Where did everybody go?
                            Hi Bandit! I drop by here now and then whenever I am able to.

D = Dealt with having to heal up some bad abrasions on my hand/wrist. Fell on concrete walkway and slid downhill. It scraped my skin down to the muscles and bone. So, I got it cleaned up, sterilized it, and kept it covered completely for about a month... it healed up and scab fell off on its own. Then the skin healed from the outside to the center of a circular wound... no scarring occurred. WOW..! I learned thru that experience that I need to stop picking at my scabs... maybe they won't scar that way.

E = Exhausted from having to pamper my boo-boos every day, and not be able to do my spinal exercises properly, because I couldn't lean on my hand while doing back arches. *sigh* Much better now, but the knee still hurts when putting pressure on it. Makes life difficult trying to clean floors, since I still can't fully kneel on even a foam pillow.

Comment

F - Far from here I have been.

G - Gotta say, life is busy.

H - Have a lot of things to catch up on like repairs and decisions to be made.

I - I've been considering 'To Do' lists for a week, month, year, and remaining years.

J - Just hope y'all are doing OK.
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

L - Love seeing you both here, pscard and bandit! glad you're back!

M - Maybe you'll stick around for awhile.

N - Now we're under a Winter Storm Warning for our area. Heavy snow, cold temps and winds. Ugh not again!

Comment

Working...
                                X