No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X - X-mas, I do not celebrate, but a merry one to those who do. I stick to the pagan celebration of the return of the light. And I seem to recall, Happy Chanuka to any who celebrate.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Y - You do not have to celebrate to wish someone a Merry Christmas or Season's Greetings.

Z - Zen I will be soon as sleep comes. Then tomorrow lunch with my niece and my SIL and mom.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

A -- As the year comes to a close... I'm still short one gift. To say, I have half a gift, the other half I still have to buy. My uncle's gonna wish he never said he wanted a dog or gin, or both. I bought him a plush Sint-Bernard puppy, and I'm gonna attach the bottle of gin around its neck. And then put both in a box with holes and a sticker saying "Life animal" on the side.

B -- But I'm also short my own gift, which my sister and I decided to pool our resources together and buy a new GPS for the both of us. Of course, we still have to buy it. Our deadline is january 1 when we exchange gifts with the family. Like I said, we don't do Christmas.

Comment

C - Can say that I had a wonderful time with my niece, her mom, and my mom this afternoon for lunch. I loved it, and loved spending time with them both!

D - Doggie toy sounds cool, and the idea to put the gin around it's neck is great, too!

E - Ever go on Facebook and notice that when you type, the lettering is really large until you start typing a whole lot of words? It really bites, because it's like you're shouting in your typing. I don't like it, at all! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
            E - Ever go on Facebook and notice that when you type, the lettering is really large until you start typing a whole lot of words? It really bites, because it's like you're shouting in your typing. I don't like it, at all! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! [/COLOR][/B]
            F -- First I thought I was doing something wrong when that new feature was implemented, but nope. The font is large when you write short messages. It does indeed feel like shouting, and I too don't like it very much.

Comment

G - Good grief! Where's our pscard? *looks around and under the rocks*

H - Holly Hanna but it will be cold next week! Highs for us only in the single digits above 0 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

I -- I'm hoping the temps stay down over here so that I can have SNOW!! If it snows on thursday (my birthday), that would totally make my day.

Comment

J - Just wishing everyone a very Happy & healthy 2017 year ahead..!!
                  (Well, as healthy as possible, anyway. =)
                  Also, January is a *cool* month for birthdays!!!!!! I know about 8 of them within a 2-week time period (mine included =), and then there's still a few more scattered thruout the rest of the earlier parts of January, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I -- I'm hoping the temps stay down over here so that I can have SNOW!! If it snows on thursday (my birthday), that would totally make my day.
                    K - Kindling some indoor hearth *warmth* & fun moments for your January Birthday!! Enjoy the snow if it does snow. ..(Most of) Us snow-babies *love* snow, even tho some of us don't like shoveling it (when we have to) or driving thru it. It's just soooooooo pretty to see when it's pristine and sparkling beautiful, like precious diamonds in the sun and moonlight.

Comment

L -- Low temps could give us snow tonight, and then rain again. But oh well...

Comment

L - Looks like a snow globe that's been shaken up to me when it snows.

M - My area where I live in SD is under a Winter Weather Advisory until Tuesday night around 6 pm CST. It's already snowed about 2 inches, but they're predicting more and also some icing as well. *sigh*

N - Now that you're reading this, please keep my sis-in-law in your good thoughts/prayers, please. I just found out tonight that she's really sick. She's got an aneurysm on her stomach that needs to be operated on, but her heart is bad and her blood pressure is high so they won't do the operation on the aneurysm. On Tuesday she goes back to Sioux Falls to the hospital to have an angiogram of her heart that will tell us more about what kind of damage she has to the heart muscle. She's the mother to my only niece, and I love her dearly. I'm really worried about her...

Comment

O -- Oh, sending good thoughts! And hugs for you.

Comment

P - People at Sanford Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls took really good care of my SIL, and they put two stints in. She still has the stomach aneurysm, but at least she's in good hands.

Q - Quite worried now about one of my first cousins. She's dying of cancer. It could be any moment, sadly.

Comment

R -- Right, that's not a pleasant start of the new year. I'm sorry.

Comment

S - Sad news. Last night, about 7:30 CST, my cousin went to Heaven. She's at peace now, and is able to do all the things she couldn't here on earth.

T - The funeral is on Sunday afternoon, and I want to go. However, my mom thinks I should keep my hours and work because I get so few hours anyway. We'll see.

U - Under the weather my cousin's dad is feeling. He's got a bad cold. But the funeral must go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X