ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

E - Everything happens all at once with me lately! First I noticed that in my new, beautiful promise ring, I lost a tiny diamond. Dang it! Fortunately it's under warranty where they bought it, so they should replace it.

Second, I have Obamacare, and I have an Avera health plan. When I went to my main pharmacy today to show them the new insurance card, they sadly told me that they couldn't take my new insurance because Avera won't work with my pharmacy for some oddball reason. So they asked me which pharmacy I wanted to have my prescriptions sent to instead. Double dang it all! Boy was I pi$$ed! But I got my meds at the new place, and the insurance worked there. So all's well that ends well.

F - Freezing it will be here the next few days. Highs only around 0 degrees F. Brrrrrrrr!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

G - Gorgeous butterfly there! most definitely approve of the stationary design.
      imzadi35, You are very talented!

Comment

H - Holy Hannah, -18°C is really cold! Had that two years ago.
        I - inside is best
        J - jep - beautiful landscape
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

K - Kinda sad that Obamacare made it more difficult for people.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Thank you.

L - Like to do things like design walls like that. But here's the thing. Our colors we already chose are blue, silver and white. So if my future wedding is in the Fall say, late October early November, could I use the butterflies background? Or should I use something Fall-themed? Your opinions/suggestions are much appreciated!

M - My thought is do one Fall-themed, and decide from there. Here's one idea similar to the butterfly one...

What'cha think?

Comment

N - nice colours
              O - or some colourful fruit
              P - peaceful scene of a forest with mist and a rising/setting sun
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Q - Quite honestly I would probably say that a fall-theme would work, unless you decide to wed in the summer. I liked the butterfly-one as well.

R - Rightfully so, I would use the forst background with the mist and rising sun as the backdrop for the wedding photo.

S -'S what I would do... with Stonehenge behind me and my future wife, and a proper druid doing the blessing.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

T - Thank you for your input it means a lot to me.

Comment

U - useful advice?
                    V - very much luck
                    W - when?
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

X - Xact agreement I am with Falcon. Go for the Fall look.

Y - You can add leaves, perhaps even the real thing.

Z - Zip us the final decision.

A - All of us would be interested.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

B - Be waiting a couple of years. That way we can save enough money to help pay for it ourselves. See, the best time for my boyfriend is either late October to early November. He works in one of our local cemeteries as a groundskeeper, and the traditional times, i.e. May and June, are his busiest times of the year.

C - Colors are blue, silver, and white, if I haven't already said so.

Comment

D - Damn it! With all the movers buzzing around I can't concentrate on my work. Day wasted!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

E - Eventful, I'm sure it will be.

F - Fun will be had by all.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

G - Good, and I hope so, pscard.

H - Have to say that we're just dream planning right now though. There ARE a few things we know for sure, but most of it is just dream planning.

I - I hope we don't have any people in the path of this terrible storm that's going to hit or has already started to hit the DC area. Stay safe everyone!

Comment

J - Just created this one that's a combo of the blue butterfly one with Autumn colors. What do you think?

InvitationC.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X