No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K - Keep an eye open for the 'Accepting Applications' sign.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

L - Looking for it every day, I am, pscard. Thanks!

M - My fiancee found out that his father (the one who died), caused the crash that killed himself and another person. He ran a stop sign, and neither one of them were wearing their seat belts. Sad...

N - Now family are coming from all over to attend the funeral, which is on Thursday.
      Last edited by imzadi35; 06 November 2016, 08:33 PM.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

O - Oh, I am so sorry about your loss.

P - Please accept my condolences, Imzadi.
        (Chosen One)

Comment

Thanks.

Q - Quite upset I am at my fiancee because of how he treats his mom. No matter what she does for him, he finds fault and is always yelling or screaming at her. I cringe every time he starts in because even though he isn't yelling at me, he's still yelling. I wasn't raised that way. In my family, we were taught to respect our elders and treat them (and everyone else), the way we would want to be treated. He's never laid a hand on her or me, and never would, but I still hate how he treats her.

R - Really wish he'd show her more that he loves her. I know he does, but he needs to show it more.

S - So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving if you celebrate it?

Comment

T -- Thanksgiving is when?

U -- Undertaking a trip in Italy at the moment and on top of risking getting shaken up by earthquakes, we now also have tornados in Rome and flooding in Florence. We're smack in the middle between both cities.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanksgiving is at the end of the month for us. I think it's the 24th.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                Thanksgiving is at the end of the month for us. I think it's the 24th.
                Thx.

V - Visited two Etruscan necropoli in the area (7th to 5th century BC). Wow, these guys knew how to build their tombs, and how to paint them all pretty and nice. Amazing stuff. More tombs tomorrow.

Comment

W - Who else is ready change their citizenship to Canadian?
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

X - X-Americans! No, better to move out and return in force when the 2020 election is due. That way you can vote him back out. Unless, you voted for him, that is, and happy he got elected.

Y - You, Americans, most certainly didn't make yourself very popular yesterday. The rest of the world fears what will come next with such a ... [fill in blank cause I can't be polite about him] at the helm.

Z - Zoom from The Flash all of a sudden comes to mind -- that's weird.

Comment

A - Actually, can't blame all Americans.

B - Best to pray and hope for the best then vote for another in 2020.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                        A - Actually, can't blame all Americans.
                        C - Can't indeed. About half of the one's who voted then.

Comment

D - Decided to hang the US flag upside down on my window as a form of protest.
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

E -- Eh... ... nice and peaceful. I also saw someone tweeting they would be wearing a safety pin to show they are safe to talk to and have no ill intentions towards minorities and other people.

F -- For what it's worth, you're not alone.

Comment

G - God I HATE who we voted in for president! Ewwwwwww!

H - Have to say I didn't vote, so I shouldn't complain, but I still don't like him...

I - It's a beautiful evening here, but what makes me feel bad is that the sun goes down earlier every day here, so there's less sunlight to work with and in. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                                H - Have to say I didn't vote, so I shouldn't complain, but I still don't like him...
                                J -- Just a personal opinion, but maybe you should have gone out to vote then. It might have made a difference. Without a vote, you can't have a voice in the complaint as to his presidency. But, it doesn't exclude you from not liking him.

K -- Knowing you didn't vote, how come? Why do you not wish to use the right someone before you fought for you to have? You are a woman, and as history has taught us they didn't have the right to vote for a very long time. People died for it, as it were. A lot of other stuff was on the ballots too, other than the presidential election that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X