Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imzadi35
    replied
    J - Just waiting for Star Trekicard Season 3 to come out on Paramount+. I understand all of the TNG cast will be back again, except Commander Data, who sacrificed his life to save Capt. Picard, and Wesley Crusher. Brent Spinder is coming back as Lore, though, which should make things interesting.

K - Kind of miss you, pscard, when you don't visit here. How have you been healthwise?

L - Like, I agree with you about ST: Discovery. I never really got into it much. I prefer the reruns of TNG and Voyager myself.

M - MIgrain I had today, and the coughing I had to do makes it worse. I took some of my migraine meds, but it isn't helping. I also take topamax for the headaches as prescribed by my neurologist that isn't working, either. They still don't know what is causing the headaches.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    C - Cure will come. Just remember to pray to The Lord. I will say a prayer for you.

D - Don't come here very often, I know. But hope everyone who visits is doing well.

E - Ended cable and have been streaming for last 2 years.

F - Financially less expensive subscribing to Amazon Prime, Paramount+, and Disney+.

G - Gotta say all the new Star Trek series not that great. Gene Roddenbery's vision of a positive future is lost in these shows.

H - Have to say that it is what it is. Many other for favorable TV series are accessible.

I - I'll be back again. Someday. Be blessed. Be well. ????

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    B - Been sick the last two days and away from work with my head about to explode. My teeth even hurt! So found out after seeing the doctor today that it's a virus. So now I'm taking Sudafed, Tylenol, cough drops, and lots and lots of fluids. And lots and lots of rest.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    A - And I saw my neurologist's PAC, and she said that I stopped breathing 21 times an hour, even with my dental mouthpiece in my mouth during the test. So I need an AutoSet CPAP 5-15 CWP, whatever that last part means. I'm also going to see if I can get a different mask than the full-on mask I had before. Something that still covers but is smaller. I'll let you all know how it goes. In the meantime...

Last edited by imzadi35; 10 September 2022, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Originally posted by pscard View Post
    V - Very certain I did not hear of Inspire.

W - When are you planning to use it?
    https://www.inspiresleep.com/

XYZ says I have to see if I qualify for it first, so I'm getting a good sleep study done with my neurologist the end of this month. That will tell him if I qualify or not. Right now I sleep with a mouth appliance that I got from my dentist that puts my lower jaw foreward in my mouth. However, my neuro doesn't think it's working well enough. So he wants me to bring the appliance with me to the test. So we'll see then. My sleeping has not been the greatest for months, and I think it's because my sleep apnea is getting worse.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    V - Very certain I did not hear of Inspire.

W - When are you planning to use it?

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Thursday came and went, and we're no closer to figuring our my headaches than before. It wasn't my sinuses, though I have a badly deviated septum and sinuses. So we're consulting the ENT to see if it all needs to be fixed or now, but that's not until mid-August. At the end of July, I have another sleep study done in Sioux Falls with the neuro doc. He thinks part of it might be my complex sleep apnea causing things, but as to the rest, we just don't know. I am SO sick and tired of being sick!

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Thursday can't get here soon enough! I HATE sinus headaches and not being able to take anything for them! Ugh!

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    U - Ugh! Been having doctor visits again. This time I saw a neurologist. He told me some of my headaches were rebound from all the meds, even Tylenol, that I've been taking. So no more meds AT ALL for me. Also, my doctor thinks it very well could be my sinuses. So he is waiting for my ENT doctor results. He also said that he wanted a new sleep study so that he can see how the mouth appliance I got from the dentist is REALLY working. So that's at the end of July. In the meantime, I see the ENT dr. next Thursday, and my primary Dr. after him in the afternoon. Wish me luck!

P.S. Have you ever heard of Inspire for sleep apnea?

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    T - Thunderstorms, really severe thunderstorms are headed this way again. Two weeks ago Castlewood, SD, got hit with an EF2 tornado, damaging most of the town. They're talking about the storms hitting this Saturday night through Monday and being really bad, with multiple tornadoes, large hail, etc. Please pray for all of us here!

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    T - Time to see the doctor earlier than June 9th again. I"ve been having bad, sharp pains just below my heart even after I eat, like really, really bad heartburn. I think I might have an ulcer I need to have checked. I see him on the 25th of this month, and I'll let him know then. Then I'll let you know...
    Last edited by imzadi35; 08 May 2022, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Q - Quite damp and foggy here in NE SD today. We're expecting at least a good inch of

R - R
    ain through tomorrow night.

S - So I saw the doctor on Tuesday afternoon. On Sunday, I had another bad anxiety attack. It lasted through the night until I took and Ativan the next morning. My BP was also bad, too, as well as my heart was beating a mile a minute. He wasn't sme to talk to my psych Dr. ASAP about it. I see her on the 31st of May, but am on the cancellation list in case someone cancels earlier.

He also told me that the CT scan he ordered to see what is causing my headaches showed that not only do I have a deviated septum, but thick sinuses. I immediately said that's probably what was causing them. He thought so, and set me up with an ear, nose, and throat Dr. here where I live. That's in June. I'll let you know what he says.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    O - Oh I know. Was just having a bad weekend.

P - Please, Spring and warmer temps, come soon!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    N - Nornal to have 'off' days.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Seems like all I do lately is screw up...
    Last edited by imzadi35; 03 April 2022, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X