This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artwork Needed for Fic List Project

I'm in need of some artwork. Some of us are in the middle of putting together lists of fanfiction and would love to have pretty banners for the threads. Here are some examples of what's been done for some of the lists:

(Both of the above created by Ikorni)

I'd really like something similar for my other threads. If you're interested and can help me out, I'd love to hear from you! Here are the threads in need:

Master Fanfiction List (Overall banners for the SG1 and Atlantis posts would be great)

List of SG-1 Non-Main Character-Centric Fics (Overall thread banner for sure, possibly character banners for the individual posts if an artist is inspired in that direction)
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

I would definitely be willing to make headers for you, if you have any ideas on what you want or certain pictures you want using let me know.
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I have a Thor/Hermiod Slash Fiction banner I could donate to your cause, but I have to warn you, it's pretty explicit; both characters are completely nude.

Would that be a problem?
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
        I would definitely be willing to make headers for you, if you have any ideas on what you want or certain pictures you want using let me know.
        I have nothing specific in mind and am completely open to the whims of the artists.

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
        I have a Thor/Hermiod Slash Fiction banner I could donate to your cause, but I have to warn you, it's pretty explicit; both characters are completely nude.

Would that be a problem?
        Unfortunately, yes, that'll be a problem. We've got some pretty specific guidelines here on GW and we've got to stick with content that's G-PG.

Comment

Alright, I'll just be in the corner cackling maniacally.
          Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by The Urban Spaceman View Post
            Alright, I'll just be in the corner cackling maniacally.
            Oh for crying out loud, I just went back and reread your initial post.

That's what I get for not paying close enough attention to things!

Comment

When I get some free time, which ought to be in a week or two (I'm finally in the process of actually relocating to another state right now) I'll see what I can put together for the list of "non-main and original character" fic. I do all right with artwork; my sigpic is my own creation, and so are both of the available Cromwell avatars here on Gateworld.

Cool?
              Last edited by SF_and_Coffee; 05 March 2013, 07:15 PM.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                When I get some free time, which ought to be in a week or two (I'm finally in the process of actually relocating to another state right now) I'll see what I can put together for the list of "non-main and original character" fic. I do all right with artwork; my sigpic is my own creation, and so are both of the available Cromwell avatars here on Gateworld.

Cool?
                Super cool. Thank you!

Comment

Could someone make a little list of the lists needing artwork and the subject of that list, I've sort of hit a roadblock with ideas, so this might kickstart them if I know all the lists needing art.
                  sigpic
                  ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Well, my two are already listed at the top there, but I'm sure others are looking for art as well. If they'll link them them here I'll happily keep an updated list together for ease of use.

Comment

^ I can certainly make banners for those two threads, I'll get onto that sometime tomorrow.
                      sigpic
                      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                        ^ I can certainly make banners for those two threads, I'll get onto that sometime tomorrow.
                        You'd be my hero!

Comment

I'm just bumping this up on the off chance someone new might be around and want to participate.

Comment

Just spotted this, I'd love to participate. I'll have a think and have a go at something. I'm in the mood for banner making.
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Came up with this for Atlantis, if its any good. Inspired by the puddle jumpers

Attached Files
                              Last edited by neverendingimagination; 28 March 2013, 06:49 PM.
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X