• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOUR PROMPTS FOR JULY ARE

ANIMALS

and

SUMMER

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

If anyone has any ideas for new prompts please pm them to me – thanks

Comment

An entry for "Animals"
      "A Little Blue Bird"

(click image for full-size view)

Comment

Aw, cute

Comment

I decided to take on the ultimate challenge

In this case my challenge is a slow burn color as I want when I want project.

In short, the Atlantis stained glass window pattern is so gorgeous I just have to try and color my own version of it

But making such a pattern isnt easy and I decided to eliminate that step by looking for one online. I found one, a raster graphic for photoshop, but I easily opened it in gimp and got started

The ancients were genius when it came to glass patterns and designs. so what I am doing is when time allows is to go into the art program, and color a bit with random colors in random places to make my own stained glass pattern.

So far its a challenge, but its a fun one.

I plan to have pictures soon

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It sounds like a super fun but also time consuming project

Comment

and another one for "animals"
              "A Little Green Bird"

(click image for full-size view)

Comment

Well done.
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Sorry not to have checked in lately - apparently GW has decided not to bother sending me post alerts anymore

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR JULY WERE

ANIMALS

and

SUMMER

DarkenLicht – Animals

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR AUGUST ARE

DANGER

and

LOVE

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' at the end of the month.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

If anyone has any ideas for new prompts please pm them to me – thanks

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't make artwork this month thank you for the new prompts, and I'll try and see if I can come up with others for you.

Comment

No worries SCIMM, I didn't either - unless you count the banner

Comment

Hmm I will have to think quite a while what to make for those prompts...but I might come up with something anyway

Comment

I haven't been on in ages... Did we lose our Sigs?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I haven't been on in ages... Did we lose our Sigs?
                                OH MY GOSH ITS SCIFAN!!!

Funny thing is that i JUST finished Critical Mass {where the song Beyond the Night is from, I still have that desktop background.... somewhere} and it made me think of you

????

Sigs just need to be reuploaded in the control panel, Gateworld underwent a HUGE update recently

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X