No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The background on this one happened mostly by accident, then I had trouble figuring out what to put on top of it.

Last edited by Britta; 30 August 2016, 05:16 AM.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Looks great! I really enjoy your new style.
      sigpic

Comment

What she ^^^ said

Some real oldies from my youth......

Comment

Cool! Love the retro style of your arties. Did you have a crush on Robert Wagner?

The Mac sig would qualify except that it's old, I made it for a MacGyver theme weekend a few years ago. Now that we're watching the show with our son, I'm in for a real nostalgia trip!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Cool! Love the retro style of your arties. Did you have a crush on Robert Wagner?

The Mac sig would qualify except that it's old, I made it for a MacGyver theme weekend a few years ago. Now that we're watching the show with our son, I'm in for a real nostalgia trip!
            Oh man I miss that show! Shows like that along with anything starring the Goddess Georgina haig I enjoy quite a bit!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Who, me?

Comment

Actually, I think he looks a bit like Martin Wood.
                sigpic

Comment

So he does - I must have a 'type'

Comment

I don't, given the diverse range of actors/celebrities I've had crushes on in my time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok so, I wont ask where you guys get your sudden sparks of inspiration but I gotta tell you somewhat of where I got the inspiration to attempt, and figure out how, to make a proper family tree image!!

I was in the shower when it happened, hit me like a flash out of nowhere whatsoever. So once dried off I got busy. The idea was, the Mother being at the top, and her dauighters also listed, BUT, how do I list WHO those two daughters eventually become later down the road ?

Simple reall, trhis was the result of all days work! http://fav.me/dag63n0

I for one am very happy with the result!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Looks great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely family tree...wonderful idea.

So, people
                          so far I have the folllowing entries

me -1
                          Jumble -5
                          Maneth-1
                          yamiinsane 1

Am I forgetting anyone?
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

banner by Jumble

CHALLENGE 201
                            yamiinsane

Maneth

Jumble

TBC
                            sigpic

Comment

Jumble

JadedWraith

sigpic

Comment

banner by Major Ryan

CHALLENGE 202

"Colour scheme icons"

The challenge this week is to make an icon set ( 4+) with a clearly defined colour scheme. You can of course use use other colours than those on your chosen scheme but the ones from the colour scheme should be predominant, so we can identify it.
                                You can use the colour scheme you wish: pink and white, red, white and blue, blue and gold, and even the classic black and white... Just make it obvious.
                                • the icon set should be in one canvas (one unique file per set): please don't send each icon separately;
                                • sizes: 100x100, 120x120 ( GW appropriate) or 150x150);
                                • theme, characters: the ones you want.
                                • if possible, put your name/ initials on the file name (certain sites change the original name).

Send you entries to Josiane, until next Friday, September, 9th, 5:00 UCT.
                                Last edited by JadedWraith; 02 September 2016, 11:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X