Clear All

Love the top one Yami

Comment

R.I.P. David Bowie

Comment

Thank you indeed. Great tribute!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jumble! And gorgeous tribute at that!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you - I felt it had to be said

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              Gorgeous artwork everyone! Here is my entry for watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special:
              love this yami you wouldn't consider a tutorial for it would you
              sigpic
              Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
                love this yami you wouldn't consider a tutorial for it would you
                Sure, please give me a few days as I was planning on catching up on some things related to RL.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Challenge entry:

I've used some of the steps from a "new" tut for the bokeh effect I've not used it here, but I did manage to create my own hexagon brush, I learned about Filter>Render>Clouds and discovered the "Fill" slider.
                  Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 13 January 2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I'm adding an 's' and calling it Bad News

R.I.P.
                    Last edited by Jumble; 14 January 2016, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Great tribute! I particularly remember Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. He totally owned every scene he was in.
                      sigpic

Comment

For me he will always be the madcap Sheriff of Nottingham to Kevin Costner's Robin Hood. He's the only actor that could go so over-the-top crazy and make it work so well

Comment

Love, love the sig tribute, Jumble. Sad to see him go and it is the same for me... he will always be the crazy Sheriff. He played that so well and ruined the role for all other renderings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay - indeed he did!

And I can't watch Truly, Madly, Deeply without shedding a tear - how many actors can make you cry for a ghost?

Comment

Love it SCIMM and Jumble: that's amazing and so sad. I also love the Sheriff from Robin wood ( I often say " Cancel Christmas") Alan was amazing : always projected an aura of humour and intelligence to all his characters. That's not common and he will be greatly missed.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Banner by Maneth

Challenge 175

New

Your challenge this week is to make artwork with the theme of new.
                                As always, how you choose to interpret this is entirely up to you

Yamiinsane

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

Working...
                                X