• Show
Clear All

Ancient Tablet

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good job, PH and Nola!
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          <--- Ancient Human...(NOT Renner.)

Comment

Some of my challenge submissions...

http://i.imgur.com/URNoyLC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nbb0C6k.jpg

Comment

(banner by Sarai)

Challenge 121

Three

Next weekend, Artwork for All will celebrate its 3rd birthday! Three years of wonderful art-making by all of you wonderful people So this week (because next week is tut week ), your challenge is to make a piece of art that has something to do with the number 3 Three pics, three people, a set of three, three colours, three textures... however you like!

FanGirl

Jumble

Yamiinsane

Stargate78fan

Nolamom

Jaded Wraith

Comment

(banner by Jaded Wraith)

Tutorial Week 36

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

Spoiler:
                1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week

It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries, including a link to the tut, to Sarai by 5pm (BST) on Friday.

Comment

Lovely entries everyone!

So, being kown for following "every tut under the sun", I tried these:

The first one, Yours to Hold by Crystal I followed it pretty close

and this one was very loosely based on Demons by sourwolf; which means I used a couple of these textures and ignored most of the instructions. However, as the original idea wasn't mine, I thought it was only fair to credit it.

sigpic

Comment

Very nice, JW.

Comment

If you're a writer and a Marvel fan, or just a fan of the weird...

Last edited by FanGirl; 01 August 2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        Very nice, JW.
                        Aww, thanks...

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        If you're a writer and a Marvel fan, or just a fan of the weird...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vIFcPfg.jpg
                        Wow, that is cool. I love to know the origin of words.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely work for the challenge everyone! And a big happy birthday today to us all - three wonderful years of AfA! Thanks to each and every artworker here who has contributed to this thread over the past three years - you all make it the fabulous (and pretty) place it is
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous arts/entries!

Well, I finally got the chance to reopen PS and this is what I made:

sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Wonderful artworks everyone.

JadedWraith, yeah he was in Inglorious Bastards. It's not the usual type of movie I watch! I recognised him straight away. My partner wondered why I got excited.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Lovely arties everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X