Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Another lovely Grimm sig, Hyn.

FG... those are both great interpretations of red. Love the words on the Renner one.
    Thanks, Bay! I like yours too.

Comment

Just another quick shameless plug for my photobooks - have a new one available now!
      I finally just said screw it to the licensing, edited it slightly, and went ahead.
      http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3626539

Both books make great gifts for LEGO loving kids!

Comment

Thanks Bay ! Yeah, I'm really surprised how red turns into the theme of the show *iz fascinated*.

Okay, been rewatching SPN season 7 and stumbled over some nicies which would fit into the challenge I thought:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Me proudly present - a new (animated) set:

Thanks, RiG, for inspiring me. It was a pain in my butt till I had it down to GW-resolution, especially the sig.
          Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 October 2012, 03:37 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

It's great Hyn! You might try changing the timing so that he's not blinking so fast. Eyes open 2 seconds and then blink .2 or .3 seconds for example
            sigpic

Comment

It's great Hyn! You might try changing the timing so that he's not blinking so fast. Eyes open 2 seconds and then blink .2 or .3 seconds for example
              I tried that but every change in the timing for the sig is a big bump in the file-size (or I'm too blond, tried it now with three different programs to reduce the size but holding the timing for the blink - everytime the file is too big, at least 2 kb too big *gnargh!*).
              *sigh* Maybe I will start tomorrow a new try ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                I tried that but every change in the timing for the sig is a big bump in the file-size (or I'm too blond, tried it now with three different programs to reduce the size but holding the timing for the blink - everytime the file is too big, at least 2 kb too big *gnargh!*).
                *sigh* Maybe I will start tomorrow a new try ...
                Here's a 12-13kb version of the avi with a slower blink rate. Seems the same quality otherwise.
                I just opened it in Fireworks, change the delay and then saved it again. Hope that's okay...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img222/5012/nickbedavi.gif][/IMG]

ETA/

And here's another version, one I like a bit better:

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img211/7738/nickbedavinew.gif][/IMG]

Last edited by Jper; 14 October 2012, 01:36 PM.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Challenge entry

sigpic

Comment

Phew! Whenever I come up with this stupid idea again, please remind me not to do another animated sig. Godness, I never was so close to throw my laptop against the next wall *shakes head*. But finally ... I've slowed it somehow down AND be still on the "save side":

EDIT:
                    Sorry, Estrela, didn't want to ignore you. Great Colin Farrell-sig! Mh, could do a little CF-rewatch ...
                    Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 October 2012, 03:06 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Great entires everyone!!! It seems like the thread exploded after this new challenge. I've been busy spending time with family. Everyone came for a family reunion so things have been crazy, but lots of fun I'll go back and green where I can.

I haven't created anything for the latest challenge yet but I wanted to show off my shipsgiving invite art... and of course welcome all those Sam/Jack fans

2nd set

I don't really like this one :X I used too many different types of fonts and colors

3rd set (the one we're using)

Sorry for the long post :X
                      Tell me what you guys think, we ended up going with the last set.. the newest pictures from an award ceremony they attended last week.
                      sigpic

Comment

I fell in love with this retro glamour shot, so I decided to put the model into an appropriate setting for the time period. It wasn't a stock photo, but the photographer gave me permission to do the photomanipulation. He's a GW member! dA for stock used

sigpic

Comment

Loving the creative entries, all!

Couldn't resist another red one for Castle. The pictures are so lovely, and the quality is excellent throughout. Makes for great photo manips.

My Castle "red" offering:

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Love the Shipping-art, meredithe !
                            Looks good, Nola. Especially that you mirrored her. Great idea!
                            Ikorni, a good one!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Great arties, everyone!

So, I set out to do something for the challenge....honest! But I love this tut by josiane so much that my muse gravitated this way.

This makes the, what? Almost 10th time I've used it?

Edit:

And some entries....two versions of the same thing.....

Last edited by ladygris; 15 October 2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Great sigs Ikorni and lady!

Here's another "red" entry...

In spoilers for SPN S8...
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X