No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone! 'Nother non-challenge sig. Made this one for a friend....

Comment

Pretty lg! It's amazing how much facial hair changes his looks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Pretty lg! It's amazing how much facial hair changes his looks.
        Oh, agreed!

Though, in my defense, I like him with or without....The full beard he sported in Bourne Legacy is my LEAST fav look for him!

Comment

Banner by Josiane

Artwork For All
          Secret Santa

This is your second reminder for our Secret Santa. If you want to participate, please PM me by Friday 23rd November. In your PM, please give me a quick list of your fandoms/favourite characters/ships, so that whoever gets you as their Secret Santa can make you something you like. It would also be useful to know what fandoms you would be willing to make art for in return. If the lists of what you like and what you'd be willing to make for please clarify that

I will let you know by the end of November who your Secret Santa is. I will make sure you get someone with whom you share at least one fandom, so you won't have to worry about trying to make something for a fandom you don't know! You will then have until Friday 21st December to make your gift and PM it back to me. I will then distribute the gifts to everyone in time for Christmas.

Just an FYI, we know some people have queried this so just to provide a definitive answer - when the gifts are distributed at Christmas I will be letting your recipient know who made their art so they will be able to post it on the thread and thank the relevant person.

Have fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            And, welcome to the thread ... is it okay when I only call you wendy? Great sig, I love it !
            Yes, it is. Thank you muchly.
            Having a go at this weeks challenge now.

Loving the ones I've seen so far.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            One for the challenge from me... not terribly original (Sarai even mentioned it in the post ) but I caught 200 on TV yesterday and was reminded of this line, plus it's a long time since I last did something with this picture

*happy shippy sigh*
            Awesome!

Ahhhhh. I need to rewatch.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Gorgeous, lg! You really are producing some stunning stuff at the moment. Jeremy Renner clearly works for you as a muse
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Gorgeous, lg! You really are producing some stunning stuff at the moment. Jeremy Renner clearly works for you as a muse
                It helps that he does such stunning photo shoots!

That one--and the one in my sig--are actually a couple years old.

Comment

Thanks RIG and Hyn. lg and Hyn: Love your art!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks, yami.

Comment

Just took a photobucket survey, if you get one in your email, it's your chance to gripe about the new photobucket. So consider doing the survey even if you usually never do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Just took a photobucket survey, if you get one in your email, it's your chance to gripe about the new photobucket. So consider doing the survey even if you usually never do.
                        Maybe I haven't been on it enough but I don't mind the new PB - what's wrong with it?

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          Maybe I haven't been on it enough but I don't mind the new PB - what's wrong with it?
                          couple of things I don't like - lack of clickable thumbnails, lack of website/views stats. I got an email from them today which basically said they're working on those problems. Well, they weren't broken before, so why the heck do they need a NEW setup that didn't include features!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            couple of things I don't like - lack of clickable thumbnails, lack of website/views stats. I got an email from them today which basically said they're working on those problems. Well, they weren't broken before, so why the heck do they need a NEW setup that didn't include features!
                            Yeah, I saw the new Photobucket and immediately tried to switch back - and infuriatingly that didn't even work properly.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Well, PB and I finally came to a conclussion: I don't like the new one, PB don't like IE. So, problem solved . Nah, I've downloaded Chrome now. Fascinating! PB is on high-speed there. I swear I'd never uploaded any pics/art so fast!
                              About the new PB, just what Nola said: no clickable thumbnails (some thumbnails are completely misleading to other albums. I don't like the look or that PB is now first loading this new "Story"-thing. Heck, when I want to tell a story I usually write it down !

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Yeah, I saw the new Photobucket and immediately tried to switch back - and infuriatingly that didn't even work properly.
                                I received an email from them that said to get the opt out button to work, clear your cache and cookies and try it. Failing that, use a different browser and the opt-out button should work for you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X