Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New year Everyone

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Loved the art for last weeks challenge! I had a few ideas but completely forgot to open PS

The arts for this weeks challenge are awesome! And I'd like to share my contribution (Which is in spoilers since I don't know if everyone has seen the last episode of Sanctuary Season 4):

Lovely, love the subtle colouring... and WOW what an episode!!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    Hey, all. Hope your new year is going great so far!

Made this for the Team Flyboy "Children/Family" challenge today, though it fits this challenge as it has no textures in it.

Nice! Always loved that pic (and the background on your PB ain't half bad either )

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
    You're welcome lg

Another entry from me:
    http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/z...e_wk13_3v2.jpg
    Fantastic Graceful, that quote is lovely

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Lovely Graceful

I wanted to try that cut-out text effect with something other than text to see if it would work - it does! I did it with some film brushes. I also tried the quick mask. Interesting.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ripsMartin.jpg
    Nice Nola, I love it when something new works out - and it looks great

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    Yamii, I love it!

Lovely entry Graceful!

Very nice, Nola!

One more entry...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...notexture5.jpg
    I may just have to snurch that if I may?? 2 of my favourite pics

I hate to say it but I am really getting into this no texture thing - hope that passes!!

ANOTHER entry!

And as promised another texture

Last edited by Madness reigns; 02 January 2012, 03:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to post my own piccies!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
      Yay How's the weather treating you where you are? All I can say is thank goodness for air conditioning

Josi, gorgeous entries and Castle sig! I especially love the Capt. Tightpants ones

MR, beautiful entry and texture

You're welcome Sy

Love the Teslen sig Yami

lg, lovely job with the WP
      It's gotten over 40 the past couple of days, high 30's before that - very much thank god for air con and swimming pools!!! I don't mind really hot weather personally but the little ones have trouble sleeping. Looks like we could be getting a cool change soon - hope it makes it to you as well Scrolled down - your no texture sig is beautiful ... love the misty look.

Nice art everyone. Josi - captain tightpants - lol - very nice! Such interesting sigs you didn't need textures!

MR - love your Atlantis art and the texture is really nice - snurched for when the texture ban is lifted (ps, like your little rebellion making a texture for every non textured piece of art ) Scrolled down and saw another entry of yours - the pics merging in the background is really well done.

lg, still love your team flyboy entry and the latest Carson one is very nice - very crisp and sharp.

Nola, very interesting cut out effect - I found myself trying to make letters out of it lol - it looks great
      sigpic

Comment

I got a belated b-day vid from my friend Camilla!!!!!
        *is a happy shipper*

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

lg: Love it!

Graceful Spirit: Thanks! And I love the banner!

Nolamom: Love the banner!

Sy: Thanks and I love it!

Josaine: Thanks!

MR: Thanks! It took me a long time to figure out the coloringand be happy with it. And I completely agree! That episode was just Wow! Love the wallie and texture!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
            Yamii, I love it!

Lovely entry Graceful!

Very nice, Nola!

One more entry...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...notexture5.jpg
            *stares happily* Oh, wait! Should comment. Beautiful work! *goes back to staring*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Happy New year Everyone

Lovely, love the subtle colouring... and WOW what an episode!!

Nice! Always loved that pic (and the background on your PB ain't half bad either )

Fantastic Graceful, that quote is lovely

Nice Nola, I love it when something new works out - and it looks great

I may just have to snurch that if I may?? 2 of my favourite pics

I hate to say it but I am really getting into this no texture thing - hope that passes!!

ANOTHER entry!

*snipped*

And as promised another texture

*snipped*
            Nicely done on both of those.

And thanks!

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
            It's gotten over 40 the past couple of days, high 30's before that - very much thank god for air con and swimming pools!!! I don't mind really hot weather personally but the little ones have trouble sleeping. Looks like we could be getting a cool change soon - hope it makes it to you as well Scrolled down - your no texture sig is beautiful ... love the misty look.

Nice art everyone. Josi - captain tightpants - lol - very nice! Such interesting sigs you didn't need textures!

MR - love your Atlantis art and the texture is really nice - snurched for when the texture ban is lifted (ps, like your little rebellion making a texture for every non textured piece of art ) Scrolled down and saw another entry of yours - the pics merging in the background is really well done.

lg, still love your team flyboy entry and the latest Carson one is very nice - very crisp and sharp.

Nola, very interesting cut out effect - I found myself trying to make letters out of it lol - it looks great
            Thanks, Sha.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            lg: Love it!

Graceful Spirit: Thanks! And I love the banner!

Nolamom: Love the banner!

Sy: Thanks and I love it!

Josaine: Thanks!

MR: Thanks! It took me a long time to figure out the coloringand be happy with it. And I completely agree! That episode was just Wow! Love the wallie and texture!
            Thanks, yamii.

Comment

Hey, all! Thought I'd drop this off here for anyone who is interested.

See the link under my sig.
              Last edited by ladygris; 02 January 2012, 08:49 AM. Reason: Put correct year into the invite. :o

Comment

Cool, sounds like fun! And I really like your wall/sig/avi combo. Such lovely eyes...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Cool, sounds like fun! And I really like your wall/sig/avi combo. Such lovely eyes...
                  Thank you! And I'm going to have to go edit that 'cause it says "2011" rather than 2012!

Comment

Ooops, so it does! I didn't even notice, too distracted by those pretty blues...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Ooops, so it does! I didn't even notice, too distracted by those pretty blues...
                      Me, too! Got it fixed now.

Comment

Thank you Mr, yamii and lg.

Mr Love the wallie and texture!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          I got a belated b-day vid from my friend Camilla!!!!!
                          *is a happy shipper*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThSQDHXkgKQ
                          Nice vid!
                          sigpic

Comment

...Well, I came back to this post in order to edit it, and silly ol' GW deleted the whole thing. Since I don't remember what I said, I guess I'll just repost my art.

Last edited by Rocket_Scientist; 03 January 2012, 10:25 AM. Reason: Arg! Post-eating gremlins!
                            sigpic
                            Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Annnd the post gremlins strike again!!!!

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                              Nice art everyone! Too many to comment on, but I'll green where I can! MR, I especially love the way you brought out the blue in Paul McGillion's eyes...just gorgeous!

A challenge entry from me:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/...1/startrek.jpg
                              Hey Rocket, Nice ST art . Thanks but that wasn't me. Ladygris is the genius with colourisation.... I wish I could do it that well
                              Last edited by Madness reigns; 02 January 2012, 10:39 PM. Reason: Post eating gremlins.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Mwahahaaaa!!

And you're doing really great without them

*snurches texture*

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Thank you! And I'm going to have to go edit that 'cause it says "2011" rather than 2012!
                                I've done that before, many times

Comment

Working...
                                X