Comment

Lovely work, Az'ryel

Comment

Thank you, Jumble and SCiMM

I'll keep them coming

Edit:

There you go:

"Red-Haired Guy in White"
          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 27 October 2020, 02:36 PM. Reason: inserted the link

Comment

and another one

"Lemming"

Comment

Oh, that it so cute!

Comment

Thanks Jumble It was one for an art challenge this month, the topic lemming...never did one before so I had to use a picture reference

Comment

Super cute lemming

I made this for Helen Magnus' birthday in August, haven't been photoshopping much lately.

Comment

Oh that's a good one SCiMM And thanks for the reblog

As I have taken part in the challenge, I have been doing an artwork almost daily, just did not post them all on my blog, because some are only making sense, if you know the comics the challenge is based on.

But this thread should really come more alive again, miss seeing new arts by people here

Comment

Thank you - and you're welcome

I think I sometimes forget to make art when there isn't a specific reason to

Comment

Hi guys!

Man its been a while, I STILL LURK THOUGH!

I miss this thread, its been really helpful for me over time, learning new ideas, getting exciting challenges {My favorite challenge we had here was titled "Heros" as in, "who're your heros ?"} I miss our Advent fun as well, those were really good to take part in and made trhe thread feel alive.

I am so glad to see Az'Ryel keeping the thread alive with her awesome art! Each post gets better and better!

I also am greatful for the help this thread has been too. But I find myself having a small issue, I cannot for t5he life of me find a proper shot of JUST the pegasus stargate from an angle, similar t othe promo shot of Jack standing by the inactive gate out somewhere. If I could get one of these shots, but in Pegasus model.....

I need it for a RPG banner I am trying to work on. I'm working out the finer details as I type this, but I am getting thingsd set up for a Stargate Atlantis RPG. I need the gate, inactive, similar to the Rising movie case/poster, but minus Atlantis or the active look, maybe one Cheveron lit ?

Either way, this thread's been so full of beautiful stuff, it makes 2020 feel like a bad dream. The art here just gets better and better!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          Thank you - and you're welcome

I think I sometimes forget to make art when there isn't a specific reason to
                          Hmmm how about let's say, someone posts a prompt maybe all two weeks and everyone who wants to do something for just posts their art or link to the art for the prompt in the thread, so there is no need for someone to gather them when they are just posted like we post arts now?

This idea comes from the art challenges going on this month, that's basically how they work, post an entry along for which day or prompt it is...might work here, too

@Princess...thank you This is just because so many ideas in my head XD
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 30 October 2020, 04:25 AM. Reason: spelling XD

Comment

and here's another new one, one of my ocs again

"Nirajel the White"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                                Hmmm how about let's say, someone posts a prompt maybe all two weeks and everyone who wants to do something for just posts their art or link to the art for the prompt in the thread, so there is no need for someone to gather them when they are just posted like we post arts now?

This idea comes from the art challenges going on this month, that's basically how they work, post an entry along for which day or prompt it is...might work here, too

@Princess...thank you This is just because so many ideas in my head XD
                                I was thinking of something like this. Maybe there could be so many prompts per month, every two months, or per season and like you said just posted here without them being collected.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X