• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    That's gorgeous, love the colouring! Well done

One more from me...

I've totally taken the text out of the other one, nothing I do looks right
    Thanks!

I LOVE the coloring on this one and the scratch texture. I think it is perfect!
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Here's a new background I made. If I'm correct, the size limit for images is 2.0 MB, and this is twice that. So here's the link: LINK!

Here's the Tut: LINK!
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Awesome arts, guys! Sorry, without quotes, so much stuff from you
        Oma!! *hugs* Glad you could join

I saw some new faces... Welcome! So great to see new artists

And yay for GoT art!

New wp and challenge entry))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
          Here's a new background I made. If I'm correct, the size limit for images is 2.0 MB, and this is twice that. So here's the link: LINK!

Oh, he's pretty! Thanks for the tut

The size limit for pics on GW is 100kb, max width 700px Another way to post larger images is to use the 'img thumb' link option in PB

Comment

Yeah, but PB has a size limit too. Either 1 or 2 MB and something like 2000 px.
            sigpic

Comment

Love the new Castle arties Sarai, that's one of my favourite textures

Just in case I don't get anything new made for the Challenge, here's an old fave

Why I Love...Angst! I love creating an angsty feel with my artwork, this sig is one of my faves. I've got loads with dark, grungy textures (which I also love ), but this one is more subtle. *angsty sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

For the challenge I wanted to make something following this tutorial http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowpl...opic=7287&st=0 but I got lost!!!
                So I decided to just play with PS and I ended up making this:

it's better if I'll come back to my Sony Vegas
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Yeah, but PB has a size limit too. Either 1 or 2 MB and something like 2000 px.
                  Indeed it does I guess whenever anyone talks about size limits I assume they mean for on here

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Just in case I don't get anything new made for the Challenge, here's an old fave

Why I Love...Angst! I love creating an angsty feel with my artwork, this sig is one of my faves. I've got loads with dark, grungy textures (which I also love ), but this one is more subtle. *angsty sigh*
                  You and your angst

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  For the challenge I wanted to make something following this tutorial http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowpl...opic=7287&st=0 but I got lost!!!

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9027/samjackl.jpg

*drags Sil away from Sony Vegas* That's beautiful! Don't you dare give up on PS when you can produce something that good

But I can't seem to access that tut Can't see how to register for membership either

Comment

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Sigs/ParadiseLost.jpg

I like the effects! Very mysterious.

[img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9027/samjackl.jpg

It looks very creative. I like it.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

But I'm so slowwww with PS Especially with tutorials, for me it's often better to just play and see what will come out!

Old vid entries for the challenge:

sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

But I'm so slowwww with PS Especially with tutorials, for me it's often better to just play and see what will come out!
                        That's really how we all started, and learned

Comment

Wonderful stuffz everyone.

Finally got around to gathering up all the icons I've made in the past couple months or so. Final count was 129. 8D

Rest are Heree

And I can't remember if I ever posted these, so sorry if you've already seen them.
                          Bones 30in30
                          sigpic

Comment

Just continue to work with it. It'll click.

sigpic

Comment

That is gorgeous! And I don't think it matters that the text is hard to read It looks awesome regardless

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Those are beautiful! Is there a tut for that?

Made this using one of Luci's tuts, inspired but lordofseas use of the same tut.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...tutcastle1.jpg
                              Oh wow! Pretty pretty Eric! *fans self* Gorgeous colouring

That's gorgeous, love the colouring! Well done

One more from me...

I've totally taken the text out of the other one, nothing I do looks right
                              Lovely! And I think you should put the text back... see above Or can you post it minus text so we can see?

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post

Lovely!

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Awesome arts, guys! Sorry, without quotes, so much stuff from you
                              Oma!! *hugs* Glad you could join

I saw some new faces... Welcome! So great to see new artists

And yay for GoT art!

New wp and challenge entry))

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/BlackyKitten/Artworks_and_other_stuff/Artworks/Wallpapers/th_house_stark.jpg
                              Fabulous! I always love your use of colour - so imaginative

I love this one. Very effective

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9027/samjackl.jpg

That's awesome! And I'm seconding/thirding what the others have said, the only way any of us learnt was by playing and trying stuff out

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Wonderful stuffz everyone.

Finally got around to gathering up all the icons I've made in the past couple months or so. Final count was 129. 8D
                              <lazy snip>

Rest are Heree

And I can't remember if I ever posted these, so sorry if you've already seen them.
                              Bones 30in30
                              Awesome
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Do not advert Sil out of vidding!!!! She's basically my only source of vids atm!!!!!!!
                                Which doesn't mean you can't do both Sil!!!! Cause I very much like what you made especially since you don't make lots of stuff in PS. Keep at it!

I tried making why I like Stargate... and ended up making AT wwallie...

sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X