X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really random cry for help

Hi all

I've entered my cat in a competition for a years worth of free food - I'm trying to win it to give to the shelter I got her from

could you all vote for her here Royal Canin Competition - Gypsy-Rose

thanking thee muchly *hugs to all that want em*
    sig by me

Awww, shes a pretty kitty, *votes*
    sigpic

Comment

thankies!
      sig by me

Comment

nobody else wants to help homeless kitties?

how can you refuse this face?
        sig by me

Comment

I did vote....too bad it's not one of those things were we're allowed to vote once a day

Comment

thank you very muchly

if you have more than one email address you can vote again :-p

also friends, family, random passers by :-p

again thank you! you're a star
            sig by me

Comment

ah....I do actually have a total of 4 email addresses and used them all to cheat the system...

Comment

thank you so much!

now if everyone else would just vote *once* we'd almost guarentee Jiffy getting the food for the rescue! c'mon... please?

I am not too proud to beg, please please get everyone you know to vote with as many emails as they can! it's for a good cause and we can't let a weird nekkid cat win it!

A little bit about the shelter I'm trying to help: they take in up to 200 cats per year, neuter and treat for any health problems. They never put a cat down if they can avoid it, not even ferals or those with behaviour problems, they devote the time to helping them become happy and relaxed pets. It is all run by one lady and 2 volunteers that also staff a busy cattery so they are rushed off their feet, their only funding is public donation. Obviously any money is needed for the neutering and other medical bills so a years worth of good quality food is more than just food for a few cats - it's also preventing the suffering of potentially thousands of neglected kittens that would be born without the population control she does.
                sig by me

Comment

sounds nice....unfortunately the SPCA in my county...Erie County in WNY....is not a no-kill shelter....

Comment

Voted! She is a very pretty kitty. :-)
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

*voted*

This reminded me of TBBT

Comment

Working...
                      X