X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    *She is shocked unconsious...Foley shakes his head sadly*

*begins to stare it down*
    So instead of grabbing it, you have a staring contest with it? What in the name of Gucci is this?
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Oh ok got it....anyways interesting show so far. Though I think:

Spoiler:
      that they should have done season one being the invasion and then season two the post apocylyptic stuff...or mid season finale at the least
      Well, I understand why they wanted it all afterwards, but at least the pilot should've been the invasion. Not a 5 minute explanation by a child with crayon drawings. Other than that, I like the show
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

*retracts it and tosses it into the armory*

Boy this guy takes everything at face value.... basically I said dummy when I said idijt

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          So instead of grabbing it, you have a staring contest with it? What in the name of Gucci is this?
          I do not want to be too perverted or anything...then again how big is this doll?

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

Boy this guy takes everything at face value.... basically I said dummy when I said idijt
            I meant the Political hub bub.

Comment

I meant the Political hub bub.
              Oh that, that was just off the bat stuff... after all what is the big deal with Israel ??

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                Well, I understand why they wanted it all afterwards, but at least the pilot should've been the invasion. Not a 5 minute explanation by a child with crayon drawings. Other than that, I like the show
                I think its a bit confusing at first. Too many characters, have to play catch up.

Comment

Oh that, that was just off the bat stuff... after all what is the big deal with Israel ??
                  *eye twitches*

Comment

*She is shocked unconsious...Foley shakes his head sadly*

*begins to stare it down*
                    WHAT? *pops the Hermione doll* WHOOPS!

yeah I know
                    well then why did you ask me...and make me relive that .....that...... Trauma

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    yeah that is what got me that montage at the beginning with the kids art work and then the fact that they used the harnesses with the children I mean really??? *shudders* no ...just no...that is just too creepy for my tastes
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*eye twitches*
                      *.....*

uh oh........

I think I just kicked a hornets nest

Comment

I do not want to be too perverted or anything...then again how big is this doll?
                        You being perverted over a Hermione doll. That is indeed an interesting thought. The doll's 11.5 inches tall, average size of a Barbie.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

OMG LMAO... If I could green you for this I would....
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

*.....*

uh oh........

problem with Israel is that many of Israel's neighbors aren't exactly nice people....

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                              WHAT? *pops the Hermione doll* WHOOPS!

well then why did you ask me...and make me relive that .....that...... Trauma

yeah that is what got me that montage at the beginning with the kids art work and then the fact that they used the harnesses with the children I mean really??? *shudders* no ...just no...that is just too creepy for my tastes
                              *huggles and soothes her*
                              *.....*

uh oh........

*cracks nuckles begin taking deep breaths and lols head over to one side and spreads out his legs and begins bouncing around in a semi threatening fashion*
                              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              You being perverted over a Hermione doll. That is indeed an interesting thought. The doll's 11.5 inches tall, average size of a Barbie.
                              oh then something I am not interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                problem with Israel is that many of Israel's neighbors aren't exactly nice people....
                                Is it bad then that at the top and b ottom of the page there are ads for an MMO based in Rome ??

Comment

Working...
                                X