X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    I'll see what can be done, Admiral.
    Thanks sis
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Just don't look at the needle. It greatly reduces the pain
      Doesn't work. Imma sissy Jello, you know that.

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
      Thanks sis
      Done and done.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        Doesn't work. Imma sissy Jello, you know that.

Done and done.
        Thats because you're thinking of out. I get poked with needles at least once a month and its 90% mental 8% physical and 2% Mapp
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Done and done.
          Love yooooooooooou
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Thats because you're thinking of out. I get poked with needles at least once a month and its 90% mental 8% physical and 2% Mapp
            It's more like the sharp scratch i get when they poke me and the mental scarring when the nurse starts panicking because i won't stop giving blood
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Love yooooooooooou
              also done (yeah i know it's basic. its also there )
              Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                also done (yeah i know it's basic. its also there )
                Appreciate the ongoing support, my irish comrade.

sigpic

Comment

It's more like the sharp scratch i get when they poke me and the mental scarring when the nurse starts panicking because i won't stop giving blood
                  Yeah, I had that problem last time.... was an interstign sensation trying to book a repete percription while highly aware that blood is drippign down your arm. I didnt' want ot cause a fuss thoug hso sorted it out when I got home
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Yeah, I had that problem last time.... was an interstign sensation trying to book a repete percription while highly aware that blood is drippign down your arm. I didnt' want ot cause a fuss thoug hso sorted it out when I got home
                    I always try to warn them that it happens and they never believe me. It took a full 5 minutes last time for my last needlemark to stop bleeding. And the doctor seemed concerned....Very concerned
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Is it wrong that I avoid going to the Doctors whenever possible?

Also, Mapp trivia here - I haven't been to the dentist since before 9/11.

I don't have bad teeth or anything. Just never found the need.

sigpic

Comment

last time i was with my doctor was because a job required it - which must have been last year, or the year before.

as for the dentist, i genuinely don't remember when i was last there. i don't have bad teeth - i don't look after them, i admit, but the last time i did see the dentist, my teeth were healthy and strong

Comment

No not really. Im the same in both aspects. Ive found avoidance to be a happy solution after my childhood was spent mainly inside A&E.

my last doctor hated seeing me mainly because she believed i was a hypochondriac and a steriod muncher. I frequently caught chest infections that needed steriods for treatment.
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I always try to warn them that it happens and they never believe me. It took a full 5 minutes last time for my last needlemark to stop bleeding. And the doctor seemed concerned....Very concerned
                            i can hazard a guess - thin blood, not clotting up properly for healing.

understandable that he'd be concerned, you could faint with it iirc. he doesn't want sued

Comment

I was at the doctor today, My uni wants proof of me having a Booster and the Hepatitis B vaccine. I also have to be tested for Tubercolis
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

No not really. Im the same in both aspects. Ive found avoidance to be a happy solution after my childhood was spent mainly inside A&E.

my last doctor hated seeing me mainly because she believed i was a hypochondriac and a steriod muncher. I frequently caught chest infections that needed steriods for treatment.
                                Opposite to me again Only ever been to A+E as a patient once, and most of the time I spent there I was waiting in a long long queue with a girl who threw a tantrum over a hot chocolate vender.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X