X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You''re banned from my store
    What did sweet and innocent PH do to deserve that?

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    Toodles

No cause all that hit the fan earlier
    *ninjas Pookey*

Comment

Toodles

Last edited by pookey; 06 November 2015, 04:17 PM. Reason: PH the ninja
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        Toodles

I meant the people in your fanclub thread...I'm looking at you Jel.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          What did sweet and innocent PH do to deserve that?

*ninjas Pookey*
          You are creating a scene
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You are creating a scene
            You mean a distraction..

Comment

*calls security*

*authorizes lethal force*
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Great, now we have security gaurds getting out of hand.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Great, now we have security gaurds getting out of hand.
                  *orders the use of high voltage stun guns*
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Tell me where the thing I'm looking for is! No the thing! What do you mean you don't sell it? This store is huge! Just point towards which aisle it is in! But you must have it! Go check in the back or something!

Don't tell me how to push my trolley! I know exactly what I'm doing! I can make it go in a straight line if I want! I don't care if I'm blocking other people from getting to the shelves I don't want to walk back over there carrying the thing!

What do you mean 10 items or less? I only have 11! And it should be fewer, not less! If you can't get your sign right I'm just going to ignore it! *crashes trolley*
                    Don't tempt me to use nuclear weapons in friendly banter. It won't be pleasant.

Comment

Funding contraceptives would be a lot cheaper than funding all the unplanned kids for 18 years..
                      That is very true. But don't many schools already offer free condoms to students?

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      ah comparing apples to oranges again I see.....I'm guessing your reading material is authored by Saul Alinsky

every country, via its duly elected government, has the right to have a standing military in place to defend its borders against those who would seek to visit war upon the people at large

welfare, on the other hand, was originally designed so that people who were truly down on their luck could get temporary help while they got back on their feet again

no reason a country can't have both...however if you're so squeamish that the mere thought of having to fight for yourself or your country fills you with dread, then perhaps you would be better off finding a deserted island somewhere and living as a hermit

welfare, however, has become less of a helping hand and more of a means for people to wallow around making poor choices at the expense of the taxpayer
                      Plus the Constitution provides FOR the government to raise funds to provide for the Security of the nation (the mil).. BUT no where in it, is there anything about welfare.

So what's everyones thoughts on Obama kyboshing the Keystone pipeline?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        That is very true. But don't many schools already offer free condoms to students?
                        Some do, mostly universities, at least here.
                        Plus the Constitution provides FOR the government to raise funds to provide for the Security of the nation (the mil).. BUT no where in it, is there anything about welfare.
                        Actually, the notion of a standing federal army was anathema to the founding fathers, hence things like the second amendment. You are right to say that the Fed has the right to raise an army in times of crisis however.

Consider.
                        ALL funds set aside for a federal standing army in the US are actually unconstitutional (they have however been legal since 1901 when the law changed). Then consider that all the social issues that people what federal aid with is a -fraction- of the price of maintaining the USAF.
                        The price of 100 planes, planes that the pentagon does not even want would pay for a complete restructuring, and funding of the V.A. department, and leave change for -many- other social programs. This is why "lefty liberals" get their knickers in a knot so much, knowing just how much money is given a "pass" if it is for military spending. You (collective) don't care about the hundred bucks to buy a new toy, but care about the dollar to let someone live. Where do your priorities lie?
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Report: British plane nearly downed by missile in Sinai

A British airliner carrying nearly 200 passengers on a flight from London to Sharm el-Sheikh this past August was nearly downed by a missile just as it was making its approach to land, according to the British newspaper Guardian.

The pilot of Thomson Airways flight TOM 476 needed to conduct evasive maneuvers after noticing that a missile in flight had come within 300 meters of the aircraft, the Guardian reported.

While transportation and security officials in the British government confirmed the accuracy of the report, they do not believe that the missile was fired with the intent of bringing down the airliner.
                          I didn't even know that passenger jets could do evasive maneuvers.
                          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                            I didn't even know that passenger jets could do evasive maneuvers.
                            Anything can do evasive maneuvers, how effective they are however............
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              So what's everyones thoughts on Obama kyboshing the Keystone pipeline?
                              Obama rulz!! Thank you for blocking it!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Apparently the Russian tourism industry was hit very hard by the Egypt plane crash. Russian aviation security has ordered a halt to all flights to Egypt until further notice, and it's quite a disaster.

Egypt is the number one destination for Russian tourism, because it's cheap. The Russian law compels travel agencies to refund customers in such cases, but the problem is that the travel agencies themselves will not be refunded by flight operators and hotels, so a wave of travel agency bankruptcies is feared.

Worse yet, more than 70 000 (seventy thousand) Russian tourists are currently stranded in the Egyptian resorts.
                                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                                X