• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are four lights
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Or drinking my home made alcohol? It's not for light weights?
      You're used to Rum. I'm guessing your homemade stuff might be comparable to a harsh tea.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

a revised remash of history in fiction and history in... non fiction *_*

Comment

So that really in DC........ Wow huge turnout of Trump's "good people"

Why the hell do we have Nazis in the 21st Century?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            So that really in DC........ Wow huge turnout of Trump's "good people"

Why the hell do we have Nazis in the 21st Century?
            Sry wasn't home most of the weekend... What would you be talking about?
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Their was supposed to be a big white supremacist rally in DC. Only a few dozen showed up. They were overrun with a lot bigger counterprotest
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

To everybody's credit, there was no violence reported this time around.

Comment

I see. Well at least they don't have a party like the AFD in Germany, which almost won the last elections.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    I see. Well at least they don't have a party like the AFD in Germany, which almost won the last elections.
                    From wikipedia:
                    The party has been described as a German nationalist,[2][3][4] right-wing populist,[20] and Eurosceptic[6] party.
                    Populism is growing in many countries as people become aware that multinationalist/cooperative/leftist schemes don't do to much for a large part of the populations of these countries. Sounds like it's basically the same force that drove Trump into office here and Brexit in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      From wikipedia:

Populism is growing in many countries as people become aware that multinationalist/cooperative/leftist schemes don't do to much for a large part of the populations of these countries. Sounds like it's basically the same force that drove Trump into office here and Brexit in the U.K.
                      That force would be called fear, which Trump and the like seem prone on using to get into office. Fear of the others, fear of the immigration, fear of the elites, fear of the ''classic'' politicians. Build walls, fences, ban the strangers. ''Make America Great Again'' campaign is literally based solely on unwarranted fears.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sounds like McCarthyism
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                          That force would be called fear, which Trump and the like seem prone on using to get into office. Fear of the others, fear of the immigration, fear of the elites, fear of the ''classic'' politicians. Build walls, fences, ban the strangers. ''Make America Great Again'' campaign is literally based solely on unwarranted fears.
                          And that fear is perfectly rational and logical to people who have watched their opportunities to support themselves vanish and their standard of living fall while they watch the money changers, smoke and mirrors men, financial gurus and other ******s of wall street get richer and richer by outsourcing their jobs, importing cheap labor to replace them and so forth.

You want to stop the populist wave? Stop that crap.

Comment

And yet you elected a guy who does just that.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              And yet you elected a guy who does just that.

Yeah Trump's all about that. But no one wants to admit it.

Meanwhile more "good people"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7970476a4073

Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                And that fear is perfectly rational and logical to people who have watched their opportunities to support themselves vanish and their standard of living fall while they watch the money changers, smoke and mirrors men, financial gurus and other ******s of wall street get richer and richer by outsourcing their jobs, importing cheap labor to replace them and so forth.

You want to stop the populist wave? Stop that crap.
                                What has ANY of this got to do with leftist policy?
                                You are describing the golden child of unfettered capitalist republicanism.
                                you know, the people you vote for.
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X