This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I suggest we ask someone who speaks Trumpese.
    I'm fairly fluent. It was easy after teaching myself to speak women. Its simple really. He just goes one step beyond most politicians when it comes to attacking the other side. When he gets caught, he rebuttles with a lame excuse. Politicians do it all the time. The difference with Trump is goes one step beyond the politicians and his hate is a few steps higher than the other politicians.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

@loserjel. Poor response from shifty liar. Obvious liberal shill for @lyinghillary I will ban Jel's to make America great again.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Unlike Donald Trump, I have read the US Constitution
        Jelgate is right

Comment

@loserJel I don't waste time with third best book, #Artofthedeal beat it in sales, obviously better
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Or like today, in NY with that dunce climbing the trump tower...
            What I don't get is why he tried it in broad daylight. If I was to pull a stunt like that, I would do it in the wee hours so there would at least be a chance of no one seeing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              What I don't get is why he tried it in broad daylight. If I was to pull a stunt like that, I would do it in the wee hours so there would at least be a chance of no one seeing me.
              To get attention. Wouldn't have gotten the same amount during the night.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                I would have made sure the person I wanted to talk to was there first.............
                sigpic

Comment

I would have never done it because suction cups aren't safe. No matter how hard I want to talk to someone, death is not a comfortable alternative.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I would have never done it because suction cups aren't safe. No matter how hard I want to talk to someone, death is not a comfortable alternative.
                    He was an independent investigator, he would do anything for a story..........
                    sigpic

Comment

To get attention. Wouldn't have gotten the same amount during the night.
                      Aside from his target being elsewhere, he might have come closer to his objective.
                      Scale up the side in the wee hours, find or cut a way in, and hide in the building till target arrives.

Going up the side in broad daylight guarantees you will be seen & stopped.

Comment

Pre-meditated criminal behaviour, rather than just stupidity.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          What language tree does that come under.. Gobblygook, or piglattin?
                          If I have to wager a guess -- gobblygook.

It was easy after teaching myself to speak women.
                          I speak 3 languages, understand 5, but that's not one of them.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            I wonder how this one will be misinterpreted..

I think he's suggesting there's a link between Obama and ISIS.. But.. I'm not sure.. It could be just what I want to hear.. Maybe..

What does everyone else think? Am I just hearing things?

Basically he's accusing Obama of funding ISIS......

Yet ISIS started in 1999 when Bush invaded the wrong country on purpose..
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'm fairly fluent. It was easy after teaching myself to speak women. Its simple really. He just goes one step beyond most politicians when it comes to attacking the other side. When he gets caught, he rebuttles with a lame excuse. Politicians do it all the time. The difference with Trump is goes one step beyond the politicians and his hate is a few steps higher than the other politicians.

OK if you can translate woman how does a woman say "I want to go out with you?"
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Basically he's accusing Obama of funding ISIS......

Yet ISIS started in 1999 when Bush invaded the wrong country on purpose..
                                Come again?? ISIS came long after the Iraq invasion.. It wasn't even on the radar during the Iraq war/afgan war...

Comment

Working...
                                X