This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TY Canada

I just finished watching the closing ceremonies after watching the games every single night for the last two weeks. All you wonderful Canadians should be very proud (3rd over all in the medal count - and the most Gold Medals ever won by any country at any Winter Olympics) simply awesome!.

I have visited Vancouver and Victoria a few times over the years and I am always amazed at the beauty and spectre of your wonderful land. It reminds me of my own hometown of San Francisco, not only in beauty, but also just how nice the people are.

I was rooting hard for team USA in the Hockey game this afternoon, but as a San Jose Sharks season ticket holder I was very proud of Patrick Marleau, Joe Thornton, Danny Heatley and Danny Boyle who all were big players for team Canada. I also was very proud of lil Joe Pavelski who played for team USA. That was one of the very best games (Hockey or otherwise, I have ever seen).

Again, Thank You Canada for giving the world the best Olympics I have ever watched. God Bless Canada and USA.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom
Working...
X