Buck Privates
      Who Dunit ?
      Ride 'em Cowboy
      Pardon my Sarong
      Africa Screams
      Jack & the Beanstalk

I recommend all of them

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        The following films are on DVD and each star Bud Abbott & Lou Costello

Hold That Ghost
        In The Navy
        Buck Privates
        Who Dunit ?
        Ride 'em Cowboy
        Pardon my Sarong
        Africa Screams
        Jack & the Beanstalk

I recommend all of them

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO PRINCESS ! ! ! !

And have you watched any of the Abbott & Costello Meet.... movies yet? If not you're in for a treat. I can recite the lines, as they are spoken, from Meet Frankenstein and Meet The Killer. LOL

I saw RED 2 today in the theater. I found it to be a highly entertaining popcorn flick. I don't understand why it is not doing better here in the States. I also don't understand why RED didn't do better here either. I guess RED did well enough overseas and on Blu-Ray to get RED 2, so hopefully the same formula will be true and there will be a RED 3.

Comment

Cinema: The World's End

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Cinema: The World's End
            And do you recommend it? . . . . Just kidding! No offense, but with or without your recommendation I am seeing this movie.

R.I.P.D. in the theater tonight - I do not recommend this movie. I wouldn't say it is bad, but I would say that it is a blah hack job of other movies.

Comment

The Evil Dead Reboot.

Not as good as the orginal but still a good one time scary gore flick.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                YOU HAD ME AT HELLO PRINCESS ! ! ! !

And have you watched any of the Abbott & Costello Meet.... movies yet? If not you're in for a treat. I can recite the lines, as they are spoken, from Meet Frankenstein and Meet The Killer. LOL
                I love Abbot & Costello Meet Frankenstein!
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

My favorite A&C film is Abbott & Costello Meet The Killer, Boris Karloff, speaking of which I just finished it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    My favorite A&C film is Abbott & Costello Meet The Killer, Boris Karloff, speaking of which I just finished it
                    I think I have to go with a three way tie; Meet The Killer, Hold That Ghost, and Meet Frankenstein. Of course, I've seen Meet Frankenstein many more times than the other two. In recent years I've watched Meet The Killer, Boris Karloff more than Frankenstein, but Frankenstein is still way ahead because it was one of the few VHS tapes I had in my youth.

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Expendables

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

21 And Over DVD - I do not recommend it.

Comment

You've got mail You gotta love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan..
                          Hitch For the...4th time i think.
                          sigpic

Comment

D/L: A Field in England

completely bonkers

Comment

Blu-Ray: Parker

Comment

Blu-Ray- THIS IS 40 Unrated - A good dramedy. Wish it had been more comedy and less drama. I wanted to laugh and instead I got a look at the realities of marriage in through the eyes of the people behind the project.

Comment

Working...
                                X