No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The A-Team. I thought it was a really fun movie to watch. I was a big fan of the tv series when I was a kid.
    sigpic

Comment

The Crying Game. Excellent movie, wonderful actors. Especially Jaye Davidson, who was absolutely brilliant.
      sigpic

Comment

Black Swan

Really great, Natalie Portman is incredible in it, highly recommended
        I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

On TV: The Business

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Daredevil
            Elektra
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

On Blu-Ray: The Town

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

As a new home present from the hubby; Five Deadly Venoms, a Shaw brothers classic, its really a fun ride!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Predators. I went in expecting a good sci-fi action movie, and I got it. Also got a pretty badass cast with a side of a main hero who showed a genre savvy-ness that was particularly enjoyable, not to mention just some cool Predator stuff. Oh, and Lawrence Fishburne, short-lived role or not, was a very good watch. He does crazy so well.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yeah I wanted more screen time for Fishburne
                    I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a whole prequel movie maybe. Dude's been there a while, and maybe he came in the 70's or so... Old tech versus Predators. One guy goes nuts. Recipe for awesomeness, really.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

much better than I thought it would be. I was only going to watch a little and then go do other stuff and it kept my attention the whole movie. It's nice when a movie doesn't go the predictible route. I couldn't figure out what was going to happen next until the end. I'll probably watch it again.

And Jake Gyllenhal was very charming too.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Hulk
                          The Incredible Hulk
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

The Town. Love me a good heist flick, and props to Ben Affleck for some solid acting and director work. I hope he keeps it up.

Comment

The Other Guys - Beginning and end were fun. Could have cut down on the boring middle.

Fight Club - have never ever seen this. It's been on tv a gazillion times but never bothered to watch it until yesterday. My assessment:
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

On Blu-Ray: Last Action Hero

Comment

Working...
                                X