What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The following films are all Abbott & Costello films

Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstien, Meet The Killer Boris Karloff, Lost in Alaska

And lastly, my personal favorite Q&C film; Buck Privates Come Home

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Prison Break:
      "Vamonos"
      sigpic

Comment

Battleship - meh - only good for the explosions...

Comment

Die Hard
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Green Mile
            sigpic

Comment

Cinema: The Wolverine

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                Cinema: The Wolverine
                I just saw it as well. It was alright. I am surprised someone thought the plot was strong enough to do a feature, but it is making money. I had problems with it, but I didn't hate it.

Comment

At the theatre I saw the following two films; Pacific Rim, Dispicable Me 2

Ofo the two mentioned films, the first I actually did not fully care for in as much as my nephews raves about it {honestly I enjoyed Transformers trilogy and lord of the rings trilogy in theatres far more} I also saw Dispicable Me 2 {twice now in fact} and enjoyed it very much. I cannot wait until they actually make a movie just for the Minions, forget short films, these guys need a feature legnth movie!

On DVD I have seen the following three films, all of them are Abbott and Costello films; Who Dunit ?, Mexican Hayride, Abbott & Cosotello Go to Mars

Each of the three films above were well worth seeing because they're just pure plain fun!!

And lastly on Youtube I saw the following four 'films' which are really just cutscenes meshed into a feature film design; Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations

Each of these 'films' on youtube were very well made in design by the user that put them up. Talk about promoting a game series so expertly!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Why did you have to say you enjoyed the Transformers trilogy Princess?! I am so disappointed.

And I love all of the A & C movies. Can I ask how you are seeing them all? Did you buy the Complete Universal Pictures collection with It Ain't Hay? If you didn't I noticed the set is only $60.49 on Amazon right now. And have you seen In Hollywood, Lost in a Harem, The Noose Hangs High, Dance With Me Henry, Rio Rita, Meet Captain Kid, or any other non-Universal title I am leaving out (which I don't think I am)?

Comment

Through my local library actually. I want to see Meet Captain Kidd though. the only two films I own of theirs are Africa Screams and Jack and the Beanstalk. They're hilarious in color!

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Expendables 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Through my local library actually. I want to see Meet Captain Kidd though. the only two films I own of theirs are Africa Screams and Jack and the Beanstalk. They're hilarious in color!
                          Unless you have a really great library (which it sounds like you might because they have so much A & C) or are willing to watch it on VHS the only way I know of to get Meet Captain Kidd or Rio Rita is through the Warner Archive Collection. If you are unfamiliar with it you can order the DVD through Amazon, Deep Discount DVD, Warner Archive Collection Store, and possibly other sites. The DVD is Made-To-Order, which means they don't make it until you order it. It is a -R disc, but they do a good job of packaging it. They range in price from $16 to $18 each right now. And if you want both be sure it is the Abbott & Costello Rio Rita. There is another film with the same title from 1929. And as far as VHS goes, Meet Captain Kidd is pretty pricey, i.e. more than the DVD. I also just discovered that It Ain't Hay is available by itself from the Universal Vault Series, their version of the Warner Archive Collection, for $15 through Amazon. I'll have to pick that up next.

Comment

DVD: X-Men

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Die Hard 2
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

DVD: Red Dawn , new one. It was just ok for me, husband and son liked it.

Comment

Working...
                                X