Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    My 3 yo licks the front door window all the time...
    I was 18

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    Actually i had scrape marks just above my 'airbags' youd have thought they would have protected me and thankyou for your offer. i licked a window just the once to see what it was like, but dont tell anyone...ok
    *Keeps secret*
    sigpic

Comment

Note to self: Never play Anime in the background. The phrase: Ohh the texture. I love it. I want it. I want it. Can be taken waaaayy out of context. Btw I was watching .Hack://Legend of the twilight episode 1
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
        Note to self: Never play Anime in the background. The phrase: Ohh the texture. I love it. I want it. I want it. Can be taken waaaayy out of context. Btw I was watching .Hack://Legend of the twilight episode 1
        Can you eleborate on this?
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Accidentally causing lag which caused all the humans in my brother's online game to get mauled to death by over-dressed zombies by attaching pictures in an email as I forgot about him !!!!

Hack is good, too !!!

Comment

Try to feed both kids at the same time when I'm tired and talking to my husband. I accidentally stuck a bite of chicken nugget in my 9 month old's mouth. After I realized what I had done, it was hard trying to get it back out. Fortunately, she didn't choke on it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              Try to feed both kids at the same time when I'm tired and talking to my husband. I accidentally stuck a bite of chicken nugget in my 9 month old's mouth. After I realized what I had done, it was hard trying to get it back out. Fortunately, she didn't choke on it.
              Whoops! I'm glad she didn't choke...and now you may have cursed yourself with a little one who has a taste for 'big kid food'!

Try to change my nose ring before I should...it's a little tender now...and it bled a quite a bit...

Sit in the ER with my sister for five hours and then have to get up in the morning and take care of four kids....*whimper*
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Touching my tongue with a live cable.
                sigpic

Comment

im gonna regret asking this but.... why??? ^
                  sigpic

Comment

I was young and just wanted to know what it felt like.

It wasnt good
                    sigpic

Comment

you worry me *shakes head while smiling* you sound like an inquisitive kid
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, im not a kid

Metal file + teeth = bad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Can you eleborate on this?
                          i was watching .hack://legend of the Twilight episode one while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online and a rare item hunter in the series was refering to an item that someone found and it echoed in through the mic... everyone thought I was watching p*** >_>
                          sigpic
                          Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            Hey, im not a kid

Metal file + teeth = bad.
                            i worded it wrong and should have said you were an inquisitive kid, let me guess about 25 to 30 bet im way out and i certainly hope im not talking to a kid metal file and teeth...vampire phase??..or lost ya tooth brush
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              i worded it wrong and should have said you were an inquisitive kid, let me guess about 25 to 30 bet im way out and i certainly hope im not talking to a kid metal file and teeth...vampire phase??..or lost ya tooth brush
                              Im younger than that

As for the file. Like alot of other things i do. I wanted know what it was like
                              sigpic

Comment

i ate wallpaper to see what it tasted like....it needed salt..... ok 1 more guess 23 or 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X