This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Looks like the LJ Elves have been working hard....mine seems to be back up.....

Deeds xx
    *hugs Disco yey!*
    Mine be up as well.
    I have great and terrible plans for you my new best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      *hugs Disco yey!*
      Mine be up as well.
      I have great and terrible plans for you my new best friend.

*iz scared*.....

*iz also smug - as she has safely backed up and archived all her crap over the past 3 years just in case*........actually, thank god for intelligent University Student No. 1 Son who knows more about computers than his mother and took less than 5 minutes to do it for me..... ...I guess that's worth one load of washing isn't it?...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        *iz scared*.....

*iz also smug - as she has safely backed up and archived all her crap over the past 3 years just in case*........actually, thank god for intelligent University Student No. 1 Son who knows more about computers than his mother and took less than 5 minutes to do it for me..... ...I guess that's worth one load of washing isn't it?...

Deeds xx
        Two at least.

Comment

Wasn't there some panic a while back about LJ possibly shutting down and it amounted to nothing but paranoia? Methinks LJ will keep going now, too. But if it doesn't... ehh... I'd be more annoyed at being cut off from reading other journals than from posting to my own. Not very active over there and don't get a lot of replies when I DO post, so not much of a loss. I could probably find another venue if I had to. Something that isn't Facebook or Myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Wasn't there some panic a while back about LJ possibly shutting down and it amounted to nothing but paranoia? Methinks LJ will keep going now, too. But if it doesn't... ehh... I'd be more annoyed at being cut off from reading other journals than from posting to my own. Not very active over there and don't get a lot of replies when I DO post, so not much of a loss. I could probably find another venue if I had to. Something that isn't Facebook or Myspace.
            I have heard weird and terribe thing about them.....facebook that is.

Comment

Exactly. And I don't need that kind of competition for being weird and terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Exactly. And I don't need that kind of competition for being weird and terrible.

Wait....I can name 10 people that I know of off the top of my head who are weird....four of them can also be qute terrible.

Comment

Facebook used to be great but it's gone downhill...and is getting old...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X