• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All out. I got a lot. Be back in 24.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      I slimed those I could

slime me baby you know you want to....
      You know that slime might turn into evil space monsters (the movie "Green Slime").

I greened until I ran out.
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Green for all.
        sigpic

Comment

Can’t give green yet…

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Mm skolan gör mycket...trivs man så går det hur lätt som helt att plugga... um ja... borde nog gå och lägga mig oxå heh Gonatt!

Men det va kul att pratas vid... får höras igen i helgen!

Kram!

Ops börjar blåsa här igen...du hade nog rätt! Få se om jag överlever först Jag jobbar i Köpenhamn så jag måste ta tåget ... kul
          Exakt… tror det här är första gången nånsin som jag trivs i skolan, så det känns juh bra fast jag har fortfarande lika svårt för matte lol… fast nu är det lov i en vecka!

Hörde förresten att det inte blev lika stormigt som man trodde det skulle bli i Skåne
          Hur lång tid tar det till köpenhamn därifrån?
          Själv har man lyxen att kunna åka bil, skönt att äntligen ha skaffat körkort tog över en timme att komma till skolan med bussen, nu kommer jag dit på 20-30 min… skönt då jag definitivt inte är någon morgonmänniska

Såg föresten att det fanns några trådar här där de snackade franska, tyska, tjeckiska etc… vi borde kanske skaffa en för svenska, vet inte hur populärt det är att vi pratar svenska här hehe…och det va juh kul att prata med dig, så de vore juh trevligt att fortsätta plus att det borde juh finnas fler svenskar på det här stället

Kram!

Comment

I am out of green so I will be back tomorrow.
            sigpic

Comment

greened those I could.
              sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
              Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                is it only the thought that counts for you ? if so im thinking of giving you green but i cant so to bad for you, for me its the points that count

Actually I use this place so I can green others I really want to green but have greened to much already and actually I like the comments i get Cause I don't need that green at all...it is just green...nothing more

Greened all I could...

Comment

Is there anybody else that wants some green? I have some to spare
                  sigpic

Comment

The green is gone....till tomorrow
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

whatever i ate earlier today made me feel pretty green, and a few other colors. ugly, smelly, uncomfortable colors.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Actually I use this place so I can green others I really want to green but have greened to much already and actually I like the comments i get Cause I don't need that green at all...it is just green...nothing more

Greened all I could...
                        kool (dont worry every1 when i got max green bar i will be back to green you all )

ive got to wait some more,then its time to start the war im planning.... *hehehehehehe

Comment

Broccoli anyone?
                          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Have you got any dip to go with that broccoli?

Greened all those it would let me green, back Monday

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                              kool (dont worry every1 when i got max green bar i will be back to green you all )

ive got to wait some more,then its time to start the war im planning.... *hehehehehehe
                              Well, when my green bars max out too which won't happen for another few months I will still be back to green all of you.
                              sigpic

Comment

im back to give some more green
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X