This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    I liked the new cut too, although I'm not sure if it really warranted a do-over. But I enjoyed listening to BW's and RDA's commentary. It was informative as well as entertaining. Some parts made me LOL. It makes you wish that they had them for the first 3 seasons...
    I really enjoyed the commentaries and almost died when RDA said that he liked doing this kind of stuff... Brad then said, it would have been nice to know that in S3! so they better do another movie...

I also thought it was funny that RDA didn't like his voice... I personally like it very much, I think it's soft and he can talk me to sleep anytime he wants!

BTW, Hello!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK View Post
      I really enjoyed the commentaries and almost died when RDA said that he liked doing this kind of stuff... Brad then said, it would have been nice to know that in S3! so they better do another movie...

I also thought it was funny that RDA didn't like his voice... I personally like it very much, I think it's soft and he can talk me to sleep anytime he wants!

BTW, Hello!!!!!

Hello Stranger, miss that sigline Oh those Eyes

I Love RDA's voice, he would be good at the Book on Tape stuff, you know the stuff you listen to if your going on a long trip! I agree his voice is soft and easy to listen to, but I for sure wouldn't be falling asleep while RDA was talking
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

RDA can read the telephone book (or like somone said : The Chinese Restaurant menu) for all I care and I will buy THAT!!

Imagine him saying : Moo Goo Gai Pan, Kung Pao Tofu ..... hhmmmm.. I'm hungry now
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK View Post

BTW, Hello!!!!!
          Hey, back!!

He's got a great voice. I really enjoyed listening to him talk about the show - even though he sometimes got 'confused'...

He is sooo Jack-like!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

I Love RDA's voice, he would be good at the Book on Tape stuff, you know the stuff you listen to if your going on a long trip! I agree his voice is soft and easy to listen to, but I for sure wouldn't be falling asleep while RDA was talking
          I agree - it would be great if he did some SG1 audio books like Michael Shanks, Teryl Rothery and others have.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hey, that's my line!

Welcome back LOL4JACK! I'm watching the movie without commentary first. But, from what you say I can't wait to hear RDA's voice.

Mala, Thanks for capping the briefing room pictures! The eyes and smiles say it all, eh? ATTRACTION!!!
            sigpic

Comment

In case you haven't looked at GW's front page today, there's a new SGU trailer online, with a couple of glimpses of Gen. O'Neill! Anyway, I made a few caps that I had to scrub up a bit because the video looks very washed out to me...

Spoiler:
              You can tell right away who this is...

Look! The Man has 3 stars!

It's Lt. General O'Neill and Dr. Rush (Robert Carlyle - he looks so tiny...)

This guy (Carlo Rota - Morris O'Brien aka Mr. Chloe from 24) doesn't look impressed by O'Neill
              sigpic

Comment

In case you haven't looked at GW's front page today, there's a new SGU trailer online, with a couple of glimpses of Gen. O'Neill! Anyway, I made a few caps that I had to scrub up a bit because the video looks very washed out to me...

Spoiler:

This guy (Carlo Rota - Morris O'Brien aka Mr. Chloe from 24) doesn't look impressed by O'Neill
                I was wondering how long it was gonna take you!

Mala!! Thanks for the caps!!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Trailer_01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._Trailer02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._Trailer03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._Trailer04.jpg
                  *gasps* I saw the trailer. I.Did.Not.Recognize.JackO'Neill. I will say no more!
                  sigpic

Comment

OOOOOOO THunks Mala, you are quick!

I didn't see him next to Mr. Chloe in the trailer. And I don't care for those glasses, but he still looks nice in a uniform!

Woooooooo whoooooooooooo

S

Comment

I've been continuing to make my way through MGM's SG1 image galleries, scrubbing and cropping some of my favorites. The site is only midway through Season 7, btw. I think they took this week off for Comic Con, so I expect that there won't be any new material up until next week or so.

I haven't decided how or if I'm going to post some of these new pics on MW. I know that it's pretty time-consuming for most people to go through that site and grab the originals (plus they're huge!). But in case you haven't visited the RDA Thunk thread lately, someone has been posting the big ones (unedited) from their photobucket as thumbnails on the thread, if that works better for you.
                      Anyway, some my favorite promos so far are from Paradise Lost. So I've decided to make a new album on my website from my scrubs and crops that I've made (similar to my Season 9 page). It's not online yet, but I thought I'd post this one today since it's Friday!

Here's MGM's original, reduced for GW...

Last edited by Mala50; 25 July 2009, 09:21 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's the original, reduced for GW...

Raw, primal, Alpha-male Jack...OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Thunks Mala
                        sigpic

Comment

And this is my cropped scrub from the original hi-res version.

OK, are you ready!? Here it is, today's

TGIF !!!
                          Spoiler:

Yes, there will more like it on my web site soon!

sigpic

Comment

TGIF !!!
                            Spoiler:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack3/ParadiseL_615-27_JstickXCU_MREV.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/SG1smileys/Sam_stupor.gif[/IMG]Yes, there will more like it on my web site soon!

Smokin' Hot!!!

Clear the way! Bev can sense "sticky up" hair from across The Pond!

This is my new desktop background pic!
                            sigpic

Comment

And this is my cropped scrub from the original hi-res version.

TGIF !!!
                              Spoiler:
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ckXCU_MREV.jpg
                              Yes, there will more like it on my web site soon!

*ruffle* *ruffle*
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL!! I thought of Bev ruffling before taking in the whole man himself !
                                Nice Mala.

Comment

Working...
                                X