X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are black, not grey. LOL!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hey Nell, have fun at Shore Leave
      Thanks! Reunions with GW friends and making new friends. Going to bed now. I'm slee...py.
      sigpic

Comment

The weather in Germany right now is not what summer should be like. So I wanted at least Jack to have a nice day at the beach!

So, Jack went diving, and apparently he encountered some octopus!

There also was a prawn at the beach, fighting with some - replicator?!

How do you like the "water"? It was a t-shirt of one of my friends. We also had real sand and shells for the beach.

Jack had a beach chair with him, a cooler, an air mattress and also his fishing rod. Apparently he caught some fish, which was too big for the bucket!

And somebody had a funny moment and even put a mermaid into the water. The picture is a bit blurry, but I'm posting it to show you what kind of fun we have together, lots of people standing around the table and everybody having unique ideas. My friends rock! (And sometimes I only see the outcome at the pictures later, because I don't realize at the moment )

Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
          MWers I'm packing for the Shore Leave Con in Baltimore, Maryland this weekend. There's an SGA lineup (no, not Joe F). Jason M, Rachel L, R Picardo, C Heyerdahl. Anise/Freya who was hitting on Jack will be there, too! And some other guests from Star Trek and so on.

Ciao
          Great big (((Hugs))) to all the Shore Leave gals!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
            Great big (((Hugs))) to all the Shore Leave gals!
            Missed ya' there ((hugs))
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, Mala Worlders! I hope everyone's having a good summer. I've been busy checking out MGM's newly revamped Stargate web site: http://stargate.mgm.com. I'm enjoying all the pics and the videos (bloopers! ). Lots of nice hi-res images from the original SG-1 episodes - especially many new ones of RDA/Jack that I've never seen before. Some look pretty good in their original state, but as with many of the promo pics we've seen over the years, a lot need some tweaking, imo. So I've started scrubbing...

Anyway, I'm glad that MGM finally decided to give the fans access to their huge collection (albeit a bit late - don't you think? )

Here are some of my favorites - untweaked and reduced in size. My scrubbed versions are a bit larger (and a bit nicer ) but since GW is cracking down on the size rules, I may or may not post them here...

Last edited by Mala50; 17 July 2009, 03:42 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Some more scruff...

Last edited by Mala50; 17 July 2009, 03:36 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

RUFFLE!!
                  Last edited by Mala50; 17 July 2009, 03:27 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

A couple of funny/interesting behind the scenes pics...

Last edited by Mala50; 18 July 2009, 02:20 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

So far, the MGM galleries have only finished with Seasons 1-4 (they're oddly still missing a few episodes, though - like WoO! ); most of Season 5 and part of Season 6; no S7 or S8 yet - but they're adding new material every day. I was surprised to see that they've already added a few episodes from S9 - the good thing is, they're the ones with a few glimpses of Jack: Avalon Pt 1 and Origin.

You can see my updated web page with all the best ones here (all shiny and scrubbed):
                      RDA/JACK STARGATE SG-1 SEASON 9 PROMOS

This is a reduced copy of one of the new ones (unscrubbed)

Larger version of my scrub

Last edited by Mala50; 17 July 2009, 03:26 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                        So far, the MGM galleries have only finished with Seasons 1-4 (they're oddly still missing a few episodes, though - like WoO! ); most of Season 5 and part of Season 6; no S7 or S8 yet - but they're adding new material every day. I was surprised to see that they've already added a few episodes from S9 - the good thing is, they're the ones with a few glimpses of Jack: Avalon Pt 1 and Origin.

You can see my updated my web page with all the best ones here (all shiny and scrubbed):
                        RDA/JACK STARGATE SG-1 SEASON 9 PROMOS

This is a reduced copy of one of the new ones (unscrubbed)
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...901-2102xe.jpg

Larger version of my scrub

Great link, Mala! Thank you! MGM have been fantastic with their super HQ pics and it's made me wish that other official websites for other shows offered such HQ pics. I too have noticed that there's episodes missing from their new-looking official Stargate site...but I'm sure in time we'll have more great pics to check out.
                        Last edited by Alan; 14 July 2009, 10:01 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                          Hey, Mala Worlders! I hope everyone's having a good summer. I've been busy checking out MGM's newly revamped Stargate web site: http://stargate.mgm.com. I'm enjoying all the pics and the videos (bloopers! ). Lots of nice hi-res images from the original SG-1 episodes - especially many new ones of RDA/Jack that I've never seen before. Some look pretty good in their original state, but as with many of the promo pics we've seen over the years, a lot need some tweaking, imo. So I've started scrubbing...

Anyway, I'm glad that MGM finally decided to give the fans access to their huge collection (albeit a bit late - don't you think? )

Here are some of my favorites - untweaked and reduced in size. My scrubbed versions are a bit larger (and a bit nicer ) but since GW is cracking down on the size rules, I may or may not post them here...

Hey Mala, you could, if you use Photobucket, post the "Click for Bigger Image" link. If you want some instructions on how to, send me a note!

Oh and its great that you are back and posting again! And to start the wonderful pictures off with Scruffy!! Mala!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Ohh, Mala, those pics are fab! When you find more yummy RDA pics please post them! Or at least a link to them on your site!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Mala............those pictures.......................
                              sigpic

Comment

(((MALA)))

Now I am officialy & gladly thunked
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X