This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waves to the Mala's Worlders:

While doing my book ordering this morning, I picked up a book on architecture, and wouldn't you know, it opened right up to a big picture of the Wells cathedral. Small world, isn't it? It didn't have a pic of Rick and Amanda standing in front of it though, so I didn't buy it.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
      Waves to the Mala's Worlders:

While doing my book ordering this morning, I picked up a book on architecture, and wouldn't you know, it opened right up to a big picture of the Wells cathedral. Small world, isn't it? It didn't have a pic of Rick and Amanda standing in front of it though, so I didn't buy it.
      *laughing* ahhh wise choice not to buy Sugarshaker, sounds like it was sadly lacking in the scenery department

*whimpers* ohhh how can it be almost a week ago already

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
        you wouldn't believe all the dirty thoughts I had when I read this!!!
        *spiked grin* ahhh and you wouldn't believe the dirty things in depth discussion Bev and I enjoyed when we were scoffing a couple of them! And they've been with us in spirit ever since, huh Bev?

They were all Bev's idea too, I was just agreeing *innocent look*
        Last edited by Rune; 01 December 2006, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
          *spiked grin* ahhh and you wouldn't believe the dirty things in depth discussion Bev and I enjoyed when we were scoffing a couple of them! And they've been with us in spirit ever since, huh Bev?

*snorts* yeah right.... Pity we didn't get to share a couple of pints, you know?.... Just to relax and kill the inhibitions....
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

*snorts* yeah right.... Pity we didn't get to share a couple of pints, you know?.... Just to relax and kill the inhibitions....
            *looks around & about herself* I have inhibitions?

Really?

Wow!!

Comment

*cough* I saw this and thought of you.

Originally posted by Rune
              Wha...? *rendered speechless again!*
              sigpic

Comment

We don't need no stinkin' pints to kill our inhibitions!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  *cough* I saw this and thought of you.
                  *chokes on her cocoa* sweet! (and saucy)
                  Last edited by Rune; 01 December 2006, 03:06 PM.

Comment

*stares at the floor* Poor inhibitions. *pokes at the pile* I think they're dead.
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Really?

Wow!!
                      I did a little checking in the Oxford English Dictionary and found this definition for inhibition:

3 (A) scrupulous or emotional resistance to thought, action, etc. In Psychol., (a) voluntary or involuntary restraint on the direct expression of a natural impulse; the process whereby a learned response is weakened in the absence of reinforcement.

I think this has to do with the security guards handcuffing you after you lunged at RDA screaming, "Just one ruffle...pleeeeeeease......just one ruffle..."

I rest my case, m'lud!
                      sigpic

Comment

I did a little checking in the Oxford English Dictionary and found this definition for inhibition:

3 (A) scrupulous or emotional resistance to thought, action, etc. In Psychol., (a) voluntary or involuntary restraint on the direct expression of a natural impulse; the process whereby a learned response is weakened in the absence of reinforcement.

I think this has to do with the security guards handcuffing you after you lunged at RDA screaming, "Just one ruffle...pleeeeeeease......just one ruffle..."

I rest my case, m'lud!
                        Shush!!!! Didn't I pay you off with 3 bottles of gin so you would never mention that again? Honestly, you just can't trust people (especially the type who stand outside of shops taking photos of risque and ribald origin) *looks demure*

And anytime you wanna uncuff me would be fine by me, it's really hard to type with your hands behind your back y'know, I'll be needing Dr Jack to unknot my muscles soon

And *huff* at least my impulses are natural

Comment

*yaaaawn* I wanna stay and play but I'm falling asleep here so I think I'll just be grabbing my gear (camo, syrup, ice cream and stuff) and be off to wander the dessert *grin* with delicious Col Jack!

((((MW))) G'nite & catch you later 'cos it's time for us to split - mwhaha!

Comment

Really?

Wow!!
                            Well dear, unless you were impressed by my natural charm.... *snorts* (yeah right!) I thought you were pretty tame....

Comment

We don't need no stinkin' pints to kill our inhibitions!

Well whatever....

Comment

Well dear, unless you were impressed by my natural charm.... *snorts* (yeah right!) I thought you were pretty tame....

Tame things purr too *grin* I was behaving as I was on my specially-bought-for-the-event leash, it kind of cramps my style though

Oh and Bev smacked me for being naughty at Gabit two weeks ago, it still hurts *sniff* please donate all the sympathy you have

Comment

Working...
                                X