This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Yes, it is! Of course, that one's for ruffling...

And this one's for actual goosing....

I'm not sure if Bev has perfected this maneuver yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jynjyr has!

I don't 'goose'. I . . . tweak, nudge, brush, pat, stroke, pinch, carress, tickle, massage and outright fondle. I have been know to administer a 'thwack' now and again. I never 'goose'.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      HOW short, SS?!? Nosy, inquiring minds want to know...
      Most likely (like 90-95% sure) THIS short:

The shortest (the blonde to the right) would be nice - I like the layering. And as I was sharing with my colleagues at work today - as fast as my hair grows... in no time at all it'll be the length to the one on the left...

*grins* Considering it's way below my shoulders again (9-10" long), when I come in that Monday they'll be wondering who the heck that is wandering into SS's office with the slightly lighter and way shorter hair....
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
        Cool Mala! A shipper wish and a thunkin' pic! What more could I ask for on my day?

Thank you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../jackgreen.jpg

S
        Happy Birthday Sclairef99!
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post

The shortest (the blonde to the right) would be nice - I like the layering. And as I was sharing with my colleagues at work today - as fast as my hair grows... in no time at all it'll be the length to the one on the left...

*grins* Considering it's way below my shoulders again (9-10" long), when I come in that Monday they'll be wondering who the heck that is wandering into SS's office with the slightly lighter and way shorter hair....
          Just cut my hair like the blond on the end ( part is in the middle). Easy to take care of and it be a little longer by the time of Avalon.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post

I don't 'goose'. I . . . tweak, nudge, brush, pat, stroke, pinch, carress, tickle, massage and outright fondle. I have been know to administer a 'thwack' now and again. I never 'goose'.

Well you are the Queen of Assets aren't you?

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...14/RL/hair.jpg

I'd love to have short hair again, I swear every time I have to detangle my long hair! However, hubs doesn't go for short hair and even though I had it before, I just know my face is a bit too round for cool short hair right now.

So, have fun SS, that is quite a change and your office might think you are there to interview for that spot you are going through resumes for...so be careful!

S

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...14/RL/hair.jpg

Cute styles, SS! Mine is sort of like the one on the right - that is, it's shorter on the sides than on the top ( I'm definitely not a blonde...) But not as fluffy. I'd have to get a perm for my hair to do that. So it's just kind of straight and kind of layered...and sometimes kinda of spikey (sticky-up hair!)... Anyway, re fast hair growth: in order to maintain my short cut I have to trim mine every week. I have to say that I've become pretty good with electric clippers, though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post

OK! I stand sit corrected! But you know, IMO there's fine line between 'tweaking' and goosing...

Jynjyr bait...
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, in case you didn't know or haven't checked out the RDA Thunk thread today, you'll see that it's Jack O'Neill's birthday according to his Military ID: October 20, 1952... So in honor of my favorite SG1 character, I'm going to do a run of some of my favorite Jack pics through his 8 years with the SGC...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
                    JACK O'NEILL!!!

Last edited by Mala50; 20 October 2006, 01:28 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Season 1

Last edited by Mala50; 20 October 2006, 01:30 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice Piccies Mala.....can't wait for more!!!

S

Comment

Season 2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X