X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*taking her cue from Mala*

HAVE A GOOD ONE, POZ!

Last edited by Rune; 22 November 2006, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      ((((((((Mala)))))))) yay, caught up with each other at last! And OMG those new wet Jacks are just deeeelicious as well as thoroughly boinkalicious! The first one is just so sticky-up haired yummy and the second one right underwater...ohhhh am I drowning or what?!!!

*squeeee* and *whispers* coogamooga indeed!

*runs off drooling over very wet Jack*

Comment

Holy thunking buckets of drool!! Wet Jack and sticky-up hair!! Coogamooooo.... ....gaaaaahhhh!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Poz!

"Look! It says here it's Poz's birthday!"
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Poz.

(((Mala))) Wet Jack Wow I'm on standby with the little bitty towel.

Just watched 200 I liked it very funny and Jack still lookin good.

Anybody else watching Torchwood? It's scaring the pants off me but still can't turn it off. At long last the UK has a decent sci fi.

Comment

Thanks, (((SS)))! I knew you'd know about hair... Speaking of which, I saw your pic on one of the other threads (Samanda or Gabit?) and your haircut is cute! (as are your dimples...) Can't wait to see your AT2 photos. Please share with MW when you have the chance. Thanks!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Happy Birthday Poz!

WOoHoo! Hows about a nice Big Honkin Birthday kiss!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Dips

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates. This is my holiday so I have lots of cleaning, cooking, and shopping to do. My older son had to work all night and just came in with a temperature so I guess cold and flu season will hit for the holidays (as usual).

Have fun in AVALON! I'll be waiting, WAITING, to hear all about it.

Kitty is hanging in there, but her bad days are a bit more pronounced. I keep her food up on a table (so the dogs won't eat it) and I've had to sit a chair beside it to make it easier to get up there because, while she can still jump up, you can tell that she hesitates and its becoming more difficult.
                Happy Thanksgiving MW's!!
                Glad Kitty is still hanging in there. Yuki is too.
                Oh Please don't get the nasty Flu!

Oh no! I almost missed it! The birthdays aren't showing up on the front page...

Thanks Mala Yesterday was the last day I could say I was 40 something.
                How did everyone find out? I saw that birthdays aren't posted anymore??

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                Happy birthday, Poz!

Have a truly scrumptious birthday! And that's an order.

Thanks BlueIris!! Shall we sing along with Amanda? "Truly Scrumptious, your Truly, Truly Scrumptious" LOL!

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                *taking her cue from Mala*

HAVE A GOOD ONE, POZ!
                http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....te=1&p=6026337

Thank you Rune I'll take that smooch over a cake any day!

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
                Happy Birthday Poz.

**Snippage.***
                Thanks MAjorshrl~!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Happy Birthday Poz!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...RDA_script.jpg

I'm stealing this from bev to wish you a MOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY ((((((POZ))))))! Hope it has been a wonderful day for you!

xoxo
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

quick update on my mom:
                    I was with her at the hospital and she 's in good spirits but her breathing is still labored. She's on antibiotoics for the congestion she has from the flu bug she caught. I managed to pull the dr, aside and asked the question...How long do you think she has? Dr. replied that she's in the last stage of emphesema and she guesses several months to a year. To me that was better news then I expected which was weeks to a month by the way she's breathing..or not..I shoud say So she should improve with the help of antibiotics and then therapy to come back home in about 10 days. Honestly guys, I didn't think she was coming back home.
                    So thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for as far as I'm concerned, they worked I'll have some more quality time with my mom

((((((MW's Gang))))))

Comment

Just stopping in to say...

Happy Birthday, SG1Poz!!!

Hmm.. seems like an interesting thread you have here... and I do love Jack... maybe I'll be back!
                      46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                      sigpic
                      Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                        I'm stealing this from bev to wish you a MOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY ((((((POZ))))))! Hope it has been a wonderful day for you!

xoxo
                        Thanks Critter! I was with my mom for several hours, came home and baked 4 pumpkin pies and candied yams or sweet potatoes as are known to me. Inbetween the pies my daughter took me out to dinner. Now I'm doing what I enjoy most Surfing GW It's been a pretty decent 50th so far Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                          quick update on my mom:
                          I was with her at the hospital and she 's in good spirits but her breathing is still labored. She's on antibiotoics for the congestion she has from the flu bug she caught. I managed to pull the dr, aside and asked the question...How long do you think she has? Dr. replied that she's in the last stage of emphesema and she guesses several months to a year. To me that was better news then I expected which was weeks to a month by the way she's breathing..or not..I shoud say So she should improve with the help of antibiotics and then therapy to come back home in about 10 days. Honestly guys, I didn't think she was coming back home.
                          So thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for as far as I'm concerned, they worked I'll have some more quality time with my mom

((((((MW's Gang))))))
                          (((((Poz)))))
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                            quick update on my mom:

((((((MW's Gang))))))
                            (((((Poz))))) Thanks for sharing the good news.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
                              Just stopping in to say...

Happy Birthday, SG1Poz!!!

Hmm.. seems like an interesting thread you have here... and I do love Jack... maybe I'll be back!
                              Welcome to MW, Gate Girl!
                              Yes! We do love Jack around here...
                              and Sam...
                              and Jack and Sam....
                              sigpic

Comment

Mala Worlders,

(((POZ))) Wish is were a happier birthday and holiday.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X