• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter View Post
    Nice to know that spiders are smart!
    Hi-ya, Critter!

How's the little critter?
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue Iris!!

Comment

(((Trupi))) Healing vibes coming your way! You must get well for the trip to Malibu!!! ONeill2LLs and L-JADE need someone to supervise them!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
          Hi-ya, Critter!

How's the little critter?
          Let's just say: If he had eight legs, I'd have to call him a spider!!!!

He's doing great and keeping me on my toes.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
            Oh, here's an interesting news story for you spider fans out there... Bev and Critter - do you dare?
            Eew! Nope, you won't catch me reading anything to do with spiders.

Originally posted by Mala the spider-lover
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
              Well this is the the news of the week. Yesterday. I fell down the basement stairs bringing laundry down to the washing machine. I was in emergency room all afternoon with an ankle the size of a grapefruit. It's badly sprain and I have to stay off it for 3 days which then hopefully they will NOT determine that I have torn ligaments or muscles. I have 25 days to recover. So Mala Doctor Jack is needed stat!
              ((((Trupi))))

Look on the bright side of this story, as you are now officially a hirpling hussy. (although it was a bit of a drastic way to join our ranks)
              sigpic

Comment

Another hirpling hussy, not that I am making light of your immense pain, but welcome to the club! It's a very elite club, one that I think you'll feel right at home in!

(((((HUGS))))) Feel better soon!
                Hehehe Do we get to wear a badge?
                sigpic

Comment

Check out this one....spiders, Spiders and MORE SPIDERS!!!!!

http://news.aol.com/article/rare-veg...iplingi/714185

I know, I'm a glutton for punishment...as long as they are not walking in my path, let them live!
                  Are you trying to kill me????? Stop posting these things.....right now.....stop it!

Have you lost your mind, Critter? Oh, wait.....what a silly question.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well this is the the news of the week. Yesterday. I fell down the basement stairs bringing laundry down to the washing machine. I was in emergency room all afternoon with an ankle the size of a grapefruit. It's badly sprain and I have to stay off it for 3 days which then hopefully they will NOT determine that I have torn ligaments or muscles. I have 25 days to recover. So Mala Doctor Jack is needed stat!
                    Trupi!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                      (((Trupi))) Healing vibes coming your way! You must get well for the trip to Malibu!!! ONeill2LLs and L-JADE need someone to supervise them!!!
                      other way around, I think I will be the calm one
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                        Are you trying to kill me????? Stop posting these things.....right now.....stop it!

Have you lost your mind, Critter? Oh, wait.....what a silly question.
                        My what....what's a mind? Did I ever even have one, that is the bigger question my friend. And yes, it's long gone....very long gone.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

((((Trupi))))

Look on the bright side of this story, as you are now officially a hirpling hussy. (although it was a bit of a drastic way to join our ranks)
                          Hehehe Do we get to wear a badge?
                          Perhaps as our elite numbers continue to grow our Mistress of Mala's World would make one for us. Unfortunately I've used all of my begging to get (isn't he wonderful???) out of her. I'm afraid to ask for anything else so soon.

Her response would probably be

Desperate Thunker

Comment

That's terrible! I hope you have a quick recovery. Surely 5 weeks will be enough time if you Stay. Off. Of. It. as much as you possibly can. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed.

Add me to the hirpling hussies as well. I went to an orthopedist today and learned that I have a torn meniscus in my right knee. I might have to have surgery down the road. I'll be starting physical therapy tomorrow and will give it everything I've got in order to be in the 50% it helps.

Hmmmm . . . my PT's name is John. Maybe I can call him Jack?

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

FCOL What's happening to Jack's Lusty Wenches?!!!

(((sugarshaker))) More healing vibes out to you, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                FCOL What's happening to Jack's Lusty Wenches?!!!
                                We'll stop at nothing to get an appointment with Dr. Jack. In true hirpling hussy style, we know no shame.

Photo courtesy of Mala 50

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X