X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Holy Hannah! oh Happy Friday!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OK, so here are some Classic Jacks for today's

Eyes! oh Happy Friday again!

P.S. Currently watching "Serpent's Song" while taping SGU! Sorry
      Spoiler:
      but the computer geek, was driving me nuts
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Yup! Did anyone see
        Spoiler:
        what was in the photograph behind him on the credenza?
        I missed it. What was it?
        sigpic

Comment

I can say that I like AIR pt3 way better than the previous 2 because :

Spoiler:
          Greer kicking Rush... TWICE!! and I like Jack's speech too, he said a lot with only one breath-exhalation at the end there... *hugs Jack*
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Two things I saw upon viewing online were
            Spoiler:
            the picture of Jack and Charlie and then Jack playing chess on his laptop. Busy much, Jack?
            sigpic

Comment

SGU
              Spoiler:
              Given his brief appearance I think Jack acted like a mature leader, i.o.w. not snarky, funny, sarcastic, etc as given the gravity of the situation.

Please share what you see on the credenza. Caps are welcomed.

I am adjusting to the s.l.o.w. pace of this character-driven show.

Quickie review:

Eli - He's so likable. Why was he thrust into a position of leading the civilians on a separate path? Oh, so Scott, Greer and Rush could develop their dynamics.

Scott - Likable. What's with his backstory flashback? Is it just me or is Chloe's visit to his bedside a hint of more to come?

Greer - Survivor. No nonsense. Edgy. Holds grudges. Dangerous. Sadistic. Yet, he went after Scott. That is a good thing. A little heroic.

Rush - Whiner. Bully.

Chloe - Hmmm, US Senator's aide is his d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r ? Her grieving mother knows about the Stargate Program and threatens to leak the secret?

Young - Seems level-headed but willing to admit to O'Neill that he may be over his head.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                Spoiler:
                the picture of Jack and Charlie and then Jack playing chess on his laptop. Busy much, Jack?
                Thanks. Can you post a cap?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Yup! I saw them too! I capped them both...

Spoiler:
                  Jack was getting up as I grabbed this pic, plus the lighting was dim (huh? it's darker and edgier in Jack's office, too?! ), but that's the same photo of Charlie that's been in his cigar box and his office at the SGC...

Check out what's on Jack's computer screen. He must be playing a long distance game with Carter...

Last edited by Mala50; 10 October 2009, 05:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

THE PHOTO...

Spoiler:
                    This is was taken in Gen. O'Neill office in the SGC by a fan while on a set tour (thanks to 'SEA' for the photo)

The same snapshot that's in Jack's cigar box as seen in 1.06 Cold Lazarus

Jack's office in 8.04 Zero Hour

Close up of the props on Jack's credenza in 8.08 Covenant plus Thor
                    sigpic

Comment

That SO didn't look like Jack
                      Spoiler:
                      in that pic in SGU. I could have sworn it was Sara! I think he's playing intergalactic chess with Sam . . . LOL! I even used that in a fic
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

THE PHOTO...

Spoiler:
                        This is was taken in Gen. O'Neill office in the SGC by a fan while on a set tour (thanks to 'SEA' for the photo)
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...011Charlie.jpg

The same snapshot that's in Jack's cigar box as seen in 1.06 Cold Lazarus
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...arliephoto.jpg

Jack's office in 8.04 Zero Hour
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ues_office.jpg

Close up of the props on Jack's credenza in 8.08 Covenant plus Thor
                        *waves* Hi, everyone! I've never posted here, but I lurk a lot and have to say that this is just such a fun thread!

Just wanted to say, I'm curious to know if anyone knows who's in that picture on the left side of the picture of Jack's desk that Mala just posted from "Zero Hour" (left under spoilers). I had never seen that one before.

SGU
                        Spoiler:
                        I am glad that the picture on Jack's desk turned out to be of Jack and Charlie and not of Sara and Charlie.
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                          *waves* Hi, everyone! I've never posted here, but I lurk a lot and have to say that this is just such a fun thread!

Just wanted to say, I'm curious to know if anyone knows who's in that picture on the left side of the picture of Jack's desk that Mala just posted from "Zero Hour" (left under spoilers). I had never seen that one before.

SGU
                          Spoiler:
                          I am glad that the picture on Jack's desk turned out to be of Jack and Charlie and not of Sara and Charlie.
                          That is a picture of RDA and his brothers.. Real brothers.. It was in the first Episode "Children of the Gods" on the fire place mantel,

Thanks to stargatecaps.com for the screencap!

Oh and Welcome to Mala's World.. its a great time, especially on Fridays
                          sigpic

Comment

Wooohooo(d)!!

Mala has her own thread? Whoa, where've I been?

*Pol casually tosses aside her statistics text and settles in on page 1.* Pass the popcorn.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Welcome, SamJackShipper93 and Pol!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              That is a picture of RDA and his brothers.. Real brothers.. It was in the first Episode "Children of the Gods" on the fire place mantel,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../1x01_0798.jpg
                              Thanks to stargatecaps.com for the screencap!
                              Wow, real brothers? That's cool. Too bad we don't much about Jack's family.
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Pol and SamJackShipper93!!!

We A.D.O.R.E Jack and lots of us are Shippers.

Mala is our talented artist and we all enjoy playing here!

Sometimes we talk about non-Stargate related things. For example, I had a keen interest in Defying Gravity and wanted to share.

SGU
                                Spoiler:
                                Mala thanks for posting the cap of the photo on Jack's credenza. I'm convinced there is a Sam photo behind him. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X