Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick lunchtime check-in...since I've been absent from any and all discussions for the past few days (just busy).

1. Mala...you are a goddess!!!! Thanks for working so hard on all the pics! They make my little shippy heart happy.

2. SGU...I liked it. I don't feel connected to any of the characters yet, but I liked it. The boys at Bridge are great storytellers, and they have done well in launching this new venture. I can't wait for Friday (and Sanctuary too!).

3. On the new TV season...I think The Good Wife is the best new show, hands down. It's just so well crafted and executed. I am intrigued by Flash Forward, but I thought there were a few flaws in the premiere script, and I think the lead FBI agent is over-acting. I really like the rest of the cast, but that guy just isn't cutting it for me.

I'm anxious for the return of Sanctuary, and I'm happy to have NCIS and The Big Bang Theory back. Surprisingly, I'm also enjoying Accidentally on Purpose, which I was determined not to like. Jenna Elfman is just so likeable!

My jury is still out on NCIS: Los Angeles. It seems more like a regular cop drama to me than a spin-off of the NCIS I have come to love and respect. But I'm still watching, because I am hoping it will evolve into something more. And I'm enjoying Linda Hunt's interplay with the younger characters.

4. Just two more random comments. Loved the excerpt from Joe's blog someone posted! "If he were here...which I'm not saying he is..." LOL! And I hope Robert Carlyle is wrong about the "ones before" being gone. I want my third movie!!! So they can't be gone...because we don't have that yet.

Yes, I know he didn't mean it that way. I just want them to still be around.

Ok...only five minutes remaining on my lunch break. Hope to see everyone tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
      I haven't seen it yet, but I do not want to see a brunette Sam!
      I'll just have to pretend real hard that she's standing in shadow. . . .
      Don't worry - she's not brunette... but she is partly in shadow.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Quick lunchtime check-in...since I've been absent from any and all discussions for the past few days (just busy).

Mala...you are a goddess!!!! Thanks for working so hard on all the pics! They make my little shippy heart happy.
        <snip>
        Hi Melissa - it's good to see you back online! I'm glad you're enjoying the new pics. Overall, I'd say that they're more *Thunky* than ~Shippy~, but I guess these days
        Spoiler:
        any scene with Sam and Jack together can be seen as shippy...

Anyway, since I had new caps, I figured why not make a new DPT (*dual piccy thingy* - tech term thanks to Bev! ) for my collection?
        Spoiler:

SGU 1.01 Air Pt.1

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
          Hi Melissa - it's good to see you back online! I'm glad you're enjoying the new pics. Overall, I'd say that they're more *Thunky* than ~Shippy~, but I guess these days
          Spoiler:
          any scene with Sam and Jack together can be seen as shippy...

Anyway, since I had new caps, I figured why not make a new DPT (*dual piccy thingy* - tech term thanks to Bev! ) for my collection?
          Okay, I like the Hands comparison.. cuz I agree their isn't any!

Thanks Mala!
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

MGM put up their new promo pics for SGU EP: Air: Part 3 the other day, but there are only two new pics of Jack in the bunch. They're only variations of a pic that was released to the press early on (better than nothing at all, I suppose)... Anyway, I assumed that it was from Air Pt1 when I first saw it, but it's actually from Air Pt3, so I've renamed the files.
            Spoiler:

I originally posted these here http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=23085

Version released to the press

Click for larger images

My scrub and close-up of one of the new ones from the MGM gallery. Not much difference (he's holding a pen in the version above).

sigpic

Comment

My scrub of the second promo pic of Jack from Air Pt.3.

Spoiler:
              A close-up of Jack at his desk...

Original hi-res version: http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...103-2158xe.jpg
              Last edited by Mala50; 06 October 2009, 09:59 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

That's a great DPT. Jack's hands are so much more manly and sexy.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hands...fingers...*swoon*
                  sigpic

Comment

A few weeks ago, when GW added new SGU cast photos to their image galleries, there wasn't one for Gen. O'Neill, so I decided I had to make him one...

Spoiler:

SGU's Lt. Gen. O'Neill, HomeWorld Security

Anyway, as I said at the time, if I got a better look at Col. Carter's uniform, I'd make one for her, too. So here it is...

Spoiler:
                    SGU's Col. Samantha Carter, USS Hammond

sigpic

Comment

And a close-up...

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

A few weeks ago, when GW added new SGU cast photos to their image galleries, there wasn't one for Gen. O'Neill, so I decided I had to make him one...

Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ommandMALA.jpg

Anyway, as I said at the time, if I got a better look at Col. Carter's uniform, I'd make one for her, too. So here it is...

Spoiler:
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tsuit_MALA.jpg
                        Put them together! Put them together!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those are excellent. I love the way Jack is standing.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Happy Birthday blueiris! Hope you're having a great day.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Happy Birhday Blu Iris!!

I've been offline most of the week while vacationing.

Wonderful scrubs Mala!

My take on SGU......, It was ok. I really can't make a decision until I see a few more episodes. No one on the show has really gained my interest...yet.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUEIRIS
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X